• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Just finished watching Ghost in the Shell SAC 1st Gig and 2nd Gig... better anime than the crap you guys keep posting, outside of the Main Post showing Cowboy Bebop! <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just finished watching Ghost in the Shell SAC 1st Gig and 2nd Gig... better anime than the crap you guys keep posting, outside of the Main Post showing Cowboy Bebop! <3
I'm watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, nothing like the animes we usually talk about either. :colorful:
[collapse=big picture :p]
[/collapse]

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't think I am ever gonna watch anime again so I don't have to be grouped with you people. :p

In Melee today Diego ***** me, and I almost 4 stocked Arty 2 games in a row (in tourney)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Kappy doesn't hup cancel or lol anymore. He is not the Kappy I grew to know and love! :(
I've changed to be a more sophisticated being, Dajayman. It happens to everyone - some earlier, some later. My time was destined to be after I watched that video.

And yeah, Orion, you live very close to Zwarm, Kirk, and I! We'll let you know when we're smashing so you can come smash with us! :)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
It's a good thing I'm not an amine nerd. Heck, I don't even like anime that much. Only two I've liked were Club to Death Angel and Persona: Trinity Soul. People have tried showing me the "popular" anime and stereotypical stuff. I've gagged and walked out.

Scythe

Smash Master
It's a good thing I'm not an amine nerd. Heck, I don't even like anime that much. Only two I've liked were Club to Death Angel and Persona: Trinity Soul. People have tried showing me the "popular" anime and stereotypical stuff. I've gagged and walked out.
rofl great way to make friends

ook

Smash Lord
NEW ****ING LONELY ISLAND AND NO ONE ****ING SAYS **** FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu.
there can't be a new lonely island song, they only have 2 songs.

"Hype Up Something Mundane"
and
"Penis Song"

I guess their new song is kind of a mash-up of their old 2 songs.

Top Bottom