• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Zwarm I'm picking up Lucario just for you. :lucario:

Also I'm reading the best ecchi ever. It's about a guy who starts falling in love with a trap. <3

Xyless

Smash Master
What are the official rules to this Nuzlocke challenge? And I assume you can play the challenge with any Pokemon game including Blue version (Oro seems to be playing RBY version), right?

It's a commonly accepted optional rule to name every Pokemon you get as well, to strengthen your bond with the Pokemon. Any other "rule" added is optional, such as no items, no duplicates (I'm doing no duplicate), and so on.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
What are the official rules to this Nuzlocke challenge? And I assume you can play the challenge with any Pokemon game including Blue version (Oro seems to be playing RBY version), right?
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/082/496/original/2cifszm.jpg?1289529279

This is a flowchart to the Nuzlocke Challenge. You can make it as simple or as hard as you'd like by adding/removing rules. But these must be the main rules to make it a Nuzlocke Challenge:

1) Anytime your pokemon faints, release it. Not box it or just carry it around. Release it. It must be treated as if it's dead.
2) Your very first encounter with a pokemon in an area (route, cave, and town all count as separate areas) must be captured in order to add a member to the team. Mind you it can ONLY be your first encounter to catch a pokemon. You kill it or run out of pokeballs, you're out of luck.
3) If all your active pokemon die and you cannot replace them with boxed pokemon, it's Game Over. You must restart your game all over again and start from the beginning.

* Any legit version of pokemon from any generation is allowed to use.
* It's not an official rule but it's more so an agreed upon rule: Nickname all your pokemon.

Please correct me if I screwed something up on this.

Update:
Trainer: Albert
Rival: Trivel (Yiddish name for "Devil")
One Badge (Violet City)
Soon to be entering: Union Cave to go to Azelea Town

Alive
Amaterasu :156: Lv. 14
Xiezhai :180: Lv. 16
Omoikane :069: Lv. 6
Jiraiya :016: Lv. 14
Egg (Soon to be :175: Lv. 1)
Oniaji :072: (Caught from an old rod? What?) Lv. 10

Dead
Nobody yet :)

EDIT: **** you, Xyless. Ninja'd :(

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Would if you're playing RBY or GSC and you NEED to go through the first areas and encounter pokemon but you have no pokeballs? Does that still count?

Xyless

Smash Master
Trainer: Xyless
Rival: Corms
3 Badges
Soon to be entering: Ecruteak City (just caught Sudowoodo)

On My Team (Currently)
Bzoothoot :163: Lv. 17
Marshall :147: Lv. 17
Dee El Ay :074: Lv. 23
Diskados :130: Lv. 20 (recently evolved from Diskarp)
Quily :156: Lv. 21
Bev :069: Lv. 17

Dead
ABRA :063: Lv. 15 (He was technically illegal according to TWSS anyways)

In My Box
Loud Pipes :019: Lv. 7
Propit :175: Lv. 5
Tentomon :167: Lv. 7
DDDDDDDDDD :201d: Lv. 5
Johns :102: Lv. 12
Snooki :027: Lv. 6
Claudette :187: Lv. 15
Bruce :041: Lv. 7
Yolanda :010: Lv. 5
Chompy :190: Lv. 8
Bo Beep :180: Lv. 15
Brox :092: Lv. 14
Sudowarren :185: Lv. 20

Bolded names that are either smashers or Smash-related.

Oriondaranger

Smash Rookie
Anybody in the area that wants to just have some friendlies anytime soon though, I am absolutely itching to play >.<' but driving to Ohio is out of the question.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Really? Did/do you go to Rolling Meadows high school? I went there. XD I live in Mount Prospect, so I'm not too far from you. Kirk and Kappy also live pretty close.

Oriondaranger

Smash Rookie
Whenever you guys wanna just get some random matches in, I don't know anybody out here. So, you can only do so many laps in wood field mall, and watch so much tv. >.>' This house feels like a prison.

Top Bottom