• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
WELL, I could always drive there. I only get like 25 mpg average though, so I'd rather drive someone else's car than my own. Seats 5. One other setup should fit in the trunk, unless they're DLA sized TVs, lol.

Oriondaranger

Smash Rookie
Are you the Ranger that posts on AiB? The guy that uses 8D a lot, lol.

Also, about SiiS4... we need to first find designated drivers/cars for the trip, and then figure out who's driving who. Normally it's - Norm/Tom/Oro/Mike/Ryan/maybesomeoneelseIforgot. Can ANY of these cool individuals drive to Ohio?
Naaah, I'm Vare on AiB

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Oh SiiS4 is in Cincy?! I can drive that, yeah I can volunteer to drive. ^_^

And no, I am not supplying a car. I can't use the car I drove to MLG Columbus, since it is been used every weekend now. >_>

I would prefer to pass out and sleep on the way there and back, but if we are short drivers or drivers that can't drive for 5-6 hours straight, I'll drive. ^_^

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Not my fault. I take good care of my pokes. So far only DisKOBRA the Ekans and Jared the Rattata have died. DisKOBRA actually sacrificed himself for you. You were just a weak little Rattata... :( You were 1 level away from Raticate when you died.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I don't make plans when I travel out of state, I just go and some how I end up driving all the time... =p

My last real out of state tourney was MLG Columbus, would be nice to start the New Years with a big tourney again! <3

SothE700k

Smash Lord
So everyone wants to go but nobody wants to/can't drive XD

Nuzlocke update (Soul Silver) -
Nobody has died yet.
I did not name my pokemon after any of you. Don't care.
Quilava, Bellsprout, Flaffy, Tentacool, Pidgeotto, and an egg. Beat Falkner, almost lost Bellsprout fighting Poison and Flying pokemon lol

lol Jayman, you were a Rattata.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I have a car, I'd just prefer to use any other with better mileage. And I'll be driving the entire way there and back (without johning about it!) if we take mine.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
What are the official rules to this Nuzlocke challenge? And I assume you can play the challenge with any Pokemon game including Blue version (Oro seems to be playing RBY version), right?

Top Bottom