• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I admit that I cried but then I ended up hating ***o so much that I take back my cry. If I saw the same scene I cried at before I wouldn't even be phased. And overall in the end I didn't like Clannad much.

I do like Kanon though. That Ahaha~ girl is cute as hell, she might be my new avatar soon. I also think the Nyuu~ girl is cute too, she'd have avatar potential if the Ahaha~ wasn't around.

Real talk time now. I'm getting a little broke so I might not be able to afford SiiS4 at this rate but if I manage to get some Christmas money then it can happen.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
rofl great way to make friends
I'm sorry if I'm not up to date with the times, but if watching anime is the way to make friends, then f*** the world. I don't need hundreds of friends (who about 90% of them aren't even friends, just people I know). I'm content with a handful of friends anyway. I'm not a fan of people who throw anime onto me because either I'm gonna walk off on you or bust your computer apart for all the hand drawn tentacle **** that may dwell in your vile and sinful piece of machinery.

And yes Zwarm, I have seen Dokuro-chan. And it was amazing because it's full of blood, laughs, and parodies anime romance. Too bad it's only 8-9 episodes total out of two seasons combined -_-

Scythe

Smash Master
Well when someones is like "Hey check this out, you might like it." and then instead of being normal and saying you don't like it, you gag and walk out of the room. not a good way to make or keep friends was what i was saying.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Well when someones is like "Hey check this out, you might like it." and then instead of being normal and saying you don't like it, you gag and walk out of the room. not a good way to make or keep friends was what i was saying.
When it's anime, I will gag if it's some cheesy crap I've been fed by unhygienic, lazy, and disgusting basement dwellers from the past. Other wise I just go, "Meh. Not a fan."

I'm expressive. I thought you knew this :grin:

Sothe watch what I tell you to watch damnit.
No.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm sorry if I'm not up to date with the times, but if watching anime is the way to make friends, then f*** the world. I don't need hundreds of friends (who about 90% of them aren't even friends, just people I know). I'm content with a handful of friends anyway. I'm not a fan of people who throw anime onto me because either I'm gonna walk off on you or bust your computer apart for all the hand drawn tentacle **** that may dwell in your vile and sinful piece of machinery.

And yes Zwarm, I have seen Dokuro-chan. And it was amazing because it's full of blood, laughs, and parodies anime romance. Too bad it's only 8-9 episodes total out of two seasons combined -_-
I'm not your friend? ;o;

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
No one ever visits me anymore... ;o;

And here I am cleaning out my space for nothing! >_<

I'll just call Box 7 over sometime next week, at least he will give me a good excuse why he can't make a 5 minute ride over here. =p

Akashi

Smash Lord
I watched Dokura Chan over 2yrs ago, so I don't remember all the eps vividly, but I do remember it being hilarious. The whole concept is pretty funny too - angel comes back into the past to kill a kid who'll grow up and find the fountain of youth... and then keep everyone childlike because he's a pedophile. LOL

Top Bottom