• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
so yesterday i went to fight the 3rd gym leader, you know the one with the miltank... well it slaughtered all of my pokemon until it got down to my lvl 6 spearow.. in which the miltank ended up getting paralyzed 3 times in a row so that it could peck it away.... now i'm left with a lvl 10 spearow (yeah it got 4 lvls from taking the miltank down... lol) a lvl 1 togepi, and a lvl 6 geodude... and their names are Flying Rat, MAN*****, and Geobro.... i might want to start over... iunno we'll see. XD;

SothE700k

Smash Lord
so yesterday i went to fight the 3rd gym leader, you know the one with the miltank... well it slaughtered all of my pokemon until it got down to my lvl 6 spearow.. in which the miltank ended up getting paralyzed 3 times in a row so that it could peck it away.... now i'm left with a lvl 10 spearow (yeah it got 4 lvls from taking the miltank down... lol) a lvl 1 togepi, and a lvl 6 geodude... and their names are Flying Rat, MAN*****, and Geobro.... i might want to start over... iunno we'll see. XD;
This is making me want to grind up the wazoo so I don't suffer that Miltank's wrath. No deaths so far, I can only hope I keep it that way. Or jump far ahead and get a ghost pokemon to fight it lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
for some reason i didn't remember that miltank, though i might have had my mewtwo traded over from my red version. lol

but yeah just get them to about 20 or so and you should be fine, my 4 pokemon were at like lvl 17/18 i think iunno maybe a little more.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Just watch out for Rollout and you'll be fine. And yeah, I always grind my pokemon to like 20 before fighting Whitney (pretty sure that's her name).

It's just that my first run of the game at like 10 I didn't know wtf Rollout was, I didn't know it was a rock type move or that it's power grew over time. So it was just ****** my pokemon, poor Hoothoot, Totodile, Mareep, etc. didn't stand a chance. :(

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Just watch out for Rollout and you'll be fine. And yeah, I always grind my pokemon to like 20 before fighting Whitney (pretty sure that's her name).

It's just that my first run of the game at like 10 I didn't know wtf Rollout was, I didn't know it was a rock type move
Stop.
Rock type?
Crap...Looks like I'm hunting for a ground pokemon. There's no finding fighting pokemon around Goldenrod or anywhere in between that and New Bark Town -_-

Kirk

Smash Champion
It all just happened really fast at the end...but they had to end it somehow.

Angel Beats! OVA was subbed...pretty funny for what it was.

DIVE INTO YOUR BODY!

But actually this was amazing and kawaii desu overload and wat.

CUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEE!!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say only a 5, just because the first 20 eps were really enjoyable.
5 doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It is just that it was just a decent show in a genre that is mediocre to me. I still liked it.
It all just happened really fast at the end...but they had to end it somehow.

Angel Beats! OVA was subbed...pretty funny for what it was.

DIVE INTO YOUR BODY!

But actually this was amazing and kawaii desu overload and wat.

CUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEE!!!
9999 TENSION HYPE, GET!

Top Bottom