• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wish you all a very merry christmas.

I also can't go to Siis4 anymore someone called a favor on me and I need to honor it. Kain, Arty, Sago, DLA, Akashi, Scythe, Jordan and everyone who is going to Siis4 **** the midwest and show them who is the best

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Just saying to Zwarm -

I had to really think hard on why I thought Higurashi was funny. After remembering the story (and doing a little wiki), it WASN'T because the deaths/tortures were amusing. They kind of are to an extent... mainly due to their faces getting all wrinkly lol, but those scenes were disturbing at the time. I remember the ending now, and I thought it was an amazing way to end it. So I highly suggest you continue to watch it, but MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER ALL THE DETAILS! Seriously, that show f*cking sucked at keeping you in the know. :\
I'm still watching it, I just finished the first season last night, and I'm 5 episodes into the second season. It's an awesome show, I just watch anime really slow sometimes.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
2nd season is where it all starts to make sense... kind of... not really, but it explains a lot.
I've pretty much understood everything they've thrown at me so far, so I'm looking forward to learning the actual story behind everything. I'm hoping to finish this in the next few days, but even now, it's probably one of my top 5 anime. :)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
NOOO! I'm going to be sad at SiiS4 without Red Ryu. :(
Dajayman, fill yourself with the spirit of awesome Ness and Olimar players. Go to Siis4 and **** them all. I beleive in you, you can do it even if this is drunk Ryu talking I trust you just like I hope other trust me.

Pierce the heavens with your Bthrow as Ness, send your opponents to the stars with Olimar's Usmash. **** the midwest and don't let any Sonics beat you with a character you hate.

Wow did I get informative, lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
It's gone to hell and back...then back to hell again. Scythe forgot the last part

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i wish you all a very merry christmas.

I also can't go to siis4 anymore someone called a favor on me and i need to honor it. Kain, arty, sago, dla, akashi, scythe, jordan and everyone who is going to siis4 **** the midwest and show them who is the best
***** *****aaaaaaaaaaaa

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah Quik invite him over to your house you selfish *******!

Edit: Woooooow, Ba stard shouldn't be censored, I heard them use that word on Spongebob damnit!!!

Edit2: Damnit isn't censored, but ******* is??? I blame you for this injustice RedRyu!!!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My only infractions on this site are censor dodging damn when it was censored, now damn isn't censored. It's not fair damnit!

Edit:pay me 30$ a head in my car and I will consider driving to SiiS, otherwise suck it.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
DAMN 30$?!?! I'd b willing to do it only cause it's Oro and he da bess

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Double post because

Only Scythe is capable of this miracle!
Scythe are you generous enough to save this thread?

Yah Quik invite him over to your house you selfish *******!

Edit: Woooooow, Ba stard shouldn't be censored, I heard them use that word on Spongebob damnit!!!

Edit2: Damnit isn't censored, but ******* is??? I blame you for this injustice RedRyu!!!!
Haters gonna hate.

I can censor dodge all I want in the mod rooms, lamo.

Top Bottom