• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yeah, that weekend is the only weekend that my girlfriend can come, so no SiiS4 for me. I wouldn't have the money, anyway, so I find this to be a much better alternative. Maybe in the next coming months I'll be able to travel OoS again :)

And I probs won't be able to make a smashfest this week because I'll be packing for moving back to DePaul'n'junk.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I think Sago is holding a smashfest tomorrow, and I'm holding one friday.

also, Tano, I don't think we've even discussed SiiS rides in the Skype chat. It's all just you being slow on smashboards :p

Maybe not slow, but just.. not fast enough lol.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Can't make it for tomorrow...maybe Friday though. SiiS...prolly not going to be driving...pretty sure I'm going.

Now I think about it, I have to take sibs to the airport at 4am Saturday jan 1st....ugh no sleep wat

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Heh, gonna have to call in some favors and ignore some people's whining, but I'm definitely going. Where are you guys going to meet for me to pick you up?

Also, I may or may not have a guest. We'll see, because that definitely might be an issue with the current car setups.

Sago

Smash Lord
no fest today. my brother got out of work early so were going up to madison to wish my mom a merry christmas. ill try to make it firday. how late does it run because im pretty sure i work like 11 hours friday

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
good news... I can take my SUV to SiiS. Someone may want to be prepared to take a shift though because I'll prolly be hella tired.

Xyless

Smash Master
DLA, I can take over at some point, I drove all the way to Columbus from MI, and drove the whole way back after it was done, so I can take the driving.

This is the (short) list of those who wish to join your car:
Tano
Meneil
Xyless
Corms
maaaaybe TWSS

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
there's a chance that I can't have the smashfest on friday though, since my brother wants to have friends over too. Maybe saturday, if I can't do it friday

Scythe

Smash Master
there's a chance that I can't have the smashfest on friday though, since my brother wants to have friends over too. Maybe saturday, if I can't do it friday
noooo
when is ashley's smashfest?!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
As far as I know, my car looks like....

1 DLA
2 Akashi
3 Meneil
4 Xyless
5 Corms
6 Oro
7 Vare
8 Norm?

how about the other cars?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ok now I'm just making this to make sure what's actually going on

Some of us are going with Sago

DLA now has a SUV and is taking people

So DLA is removed from Sponge's car so that leaves one spot open over there and one spot in DLA's

So that means theres room for people still

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Has anyone asked Umashi/Yogehi if they can take some extra people? We've all met yogehi, i'm pretty sure he doesn't bite :p

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The only reason I asked to go with Tom was because Sponge said his friend would be going like 50%. If he isn't going, I wouldn't mind getting a ride with Sponge as long as he is sober. :)

Top Bottom