• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
My car - Meet at whoever's place is most convenient for the trip. I'm taking 94 down to the I-90 Skyway, and I'd prefer not going into the middle of Chicago... ugh. What a hassle. Is there any better place to meet? lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If I was going in your car Jordan I'd suggest my place since I live right off I-90.

Omg Zwarm/Oro, I finished Angel Beats! It was so weird! Now I have to finish Kanon, how many episodes of Kanon are there?

Scythe

Smash Master
If I was going in your car Jordan I'd suggest my place since I live right off I-90.

Omg Zwarm/Oro, I finished Angel Beats! It was so weird! Now I have to finish Kanon, how many episodes of Kanon are there?
maybe you should switch with arthur ;)

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Wasn't it good though?

I think Kanon is 26 episodes, not 100% sure on that though.

Dajayman

maybe you should switch with arthur ;)
This idea could work. Since I live off I-90 and I live in the NW part of Chicago that's not in the middle of Chicago. I also live close to the Harlem (O'Hare) blue line stop for people who need to come here through the CTA.

Wasn't it good though?

I think Kanon is 26 episodes, not 100% sure on that though.
It was pretty good, it could've been greater if there was some fanservice/ecchi.

And wtf! Which episode is the one where TK flaps his arms and flies away in that .gif?! I didn't see him do that! :(

Kirk

Smash Champion
Fyi I'm thinking about johning out of this...so if there's someone else who wanted to go its cool to take my spot...if not, still deciding what I'm going to do.

Scythe

Smash Master
This idea could work. Since I live off I-90 and I live in the NW part of Chicago that's not in the middle of Chicago. I also live close to the Harlem (O'Hare) blue line stop for people who need to come here through the CTA.
seriously don't know why the twins are being split between cars.

Akashi

Smash Lord
There may be a SLIGHT possibility that Meneil and I can't go. I was promised Sunday off, but then 2 days ago my manager wants me to work. I got somebody to work for me on Sunday, and I'd work another day for him in return, but then yesterday he said something came up. I still have 2~4 people left to ask... and I can always call off but I don't want to do that. I'm sure everything will work out, but I'm giving a warning now instead of Fri <.<;

Quik17

Smash Ace
These car situations will be figured out soon!

Right now the only thing we know for certain is that IL will be ****ing up Ohio and the rest of MW/EC in 3 days

Dajayman

Entire Cast Iron Man, damn that s*** will take all day...

I was thinking about the ride situation Jordan, and since Kirk and Norm don't live anywhere near me (they live in northern suburbs) there is no point for us all to meet up and you should pick them up before you go to my place. However I'm pretty sure GenoSamus lives in Chicago (confirm this for me Geno), so I guess he can CTA it up to my place and you can pick us both up.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So were leaving in the morning Saturday? Which means no hotel right? N then coming back the same night?

Sago

Smash Lord
So i went outside to get in my car to go to work today. And.....its gone......

I missed work, could lose my job.

The police department said they didnt tow it or locate it.

So i guess for now i cant drive my car that i dont have to ohio.....so im really really sorry to everyone that was riding with me. Ill let you guys know if i can find it before this weekend and its not stripped or totaled.

Again really sorry, im just really unlucky.

Top Bottom