• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Not digging the high sodium levels I've been detecting in IL related threads lately...

Change it...

NOW

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
hilarious coming from the guy who got wrecked by a ganon
lol I beat you in tournament with Ganon at SiiS4. In all fairness.

edit: Ook's last post goes perfectly with his signature.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lol I beat you in tournament with Ganon at SiiS4. In all fairness.

edit: Ook's last post goes perfectly with his signature.
no you didn't. I didn't make it out of pools at siis4. and you weren't in my pool

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
no you didn't. I didn't make it out of pools at siis4. and you weren't in my pool
Yeah I remember now it wasn't pools. Must have been a $MM or a friendly set or something lol.

Regardless, everyone here should probably stop pretending that they've never lost to my Ganon, or never will again. If you're confident then I'm always happy to take your money :) $5 or more please.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember now it wasn't pools. Must have been a $MM or a friendly set or something lol.

Regardless, everyone here should probably stop pretending that they've never lost to my Ganon, or never will again. If you're confident then I'm always happy to take your money :) $5 or more please.
challenge accepted. 3 out of 5. $5. I know this is brawl.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey Ripple, do you still plan on coming this weekend?

Hey peoples, smashfest this weekend?

See what I did there?

:phone:
ummm, idk. my gf is coming home and I want to see her. I could come up friday and until like 1-2 on saturday but then I'd head home

Cook

Smash Master
I dunno if you all are aware of this, but there is a COOL TOURNAMENT for COOL PEOPLE on Oct. 15 in MO. If you like cool things, are a cool person, or are interested in learning how to become a cool person then you will come!

And bring a controller!

Oh, and I don't think I've lost to DLA's Ganon... but it is really good! I did lose to his MK once, though, lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
You haven't beaten my :sonic: :troll:
lol wat

I dunno if you all are aware of this, but there is a COOL TOURNAMENT for COOL PEOPLE on Oct. 15 in MO. If you like cool things, are a cool person, or are interested in learning how to become a cool person then you will come!

And bring a controller!

Oh, and I don't think I've lost to DLA's Ganon... but it is really good! I did lose to his MK once, though, lol.
i'm pretty sure you read my post in the kahoka thread a while ago, I'm still not sure if I can make it yet but it's likely.

also the thing about Ganon is that he kinda has this thing where he loses to olimar. Like pretty much all the time

but hey $5 MM at Kahoka if I'm there.
Hey Ripple, do you still plan on coming this weekend?

Hey peoples, smashfest this weekend?

See what I did there?

:phone:
I'll be thur

Top Bottom