• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You guys will cry tears of joy when you hear about the MM on friday between Arty and me.

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
Everytime I see that emote, I remember Jared telling us about the dreams he'd have with his teeth falling off. Also Jared used to use that emote a looooot, lol

@Diego - yes :p

Edit: I ultimately want to see a $mm between arty and tom, where every round is 1 stock (they can choose if it's random or whatnot), and everytime one loses, they take a shot of [insert alcohol]. I would even supply the stuff, but unfortunately it prolly won't ever happen, since Arty drives everyone:c

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I know, that's the only reason I know it's an emote, lol.

You guys should do the MM and stay the night at Kirk's so I can come over after work on Saturday.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm gonna be in missouri for a homecoming football game that weekend but I'm not sure I'll make it to the tournament.

Scythe

Smash Master
Practice, watch pro videos and look up guide for whatever char you pick i guess

good channel on YT would be TheShend. All the latest Japanese players who are monsters.
3rd strike is a hard game to learn, don't give up!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Diego, you should check out iplaywinner on youtube. They have 8hours+ of friendlies for 3rd. Even tho it's not super pro stuff, i learned a few things, and it's entertaining:D. I'll def check out your channel tho

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
so i started watching katanagatari recently. Pretty cool not as much fighting as i thought there would be, ton of talking but still very interesting. pretty hilarious at times as well. anyone else watch it?

;)

Kirk

Smash Champion
I have no idea.

Edit: incredible...Mike I totally just responded to your text through smashboards. I hope it reaches you in a timely manner.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Did you really ask where is Mio on Smashboards? Son I am disappoint.

Oh wait, you were saying you have no idea if you're Mio. I get it now. LOL.

Kirk

Smash Champion
More timely than I thought!

...and NO we were not discussing which members of the light music club were designated to different people...that would just be silly...

Very...silly...

Top Bottom