• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Hmm, not sure if I would want to go...I wasn't too fond of the last IMDB

Edit: welp, prolly can't go anyway...that week is my oncall week for work.
what would you suggest to improve our tournaments?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
interesting mk banned so does this mean he will still be banned at our next DBDC AS?
It's DBAS, gawd. DBDC died when Arty stopped being TO because it was a terrible name. :awesome:

And it's optional for the unity ruleset until Apex, but we weren't running the unity ruleset in the first place. I guess we'll have to talk about it.

Kirk

Smash Champion
what would you suggest to improve our tournaments?
It doesn't matter what I think, everyone else liked it, so keep doing what you're doing.
It's DBAS, gawd. DBDC died when Arty stopped being TO because it was a terrible name. :awesome:

And it's optional for the unity ruleset until Apex, but we weren't running the unity ruleset in the first place. I guess we'll have to talk about it.
Already did. Oops.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
oh/10

I'm probably able to drive to Madison for the tournament this weekend... who's down?

Akashi

Smash Lord
oh/10

I'm probably able to drive to Madison for the tournament this weekend... who's down?
put mene and i down as a 90% confirm, 10% is if either of us get sick by next week. Also, I started a new file on Oblivion to prepare for elderV :D. I'm going all hand to hand, no magic except heals/stat buffs lol

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
oh/10

I really want to go but I'm saving money that'd I spend on the gas money for The Big House. Maybe next time.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
put mene and i down as a 90% confirm, 10% is if either of us get sick by next week. Also, I started a new file on Oblivion to prepare for elderV :D. I'm going all hand to hand, no magic except heals/stat buffs lol

:phone:
Ooo that's fun lol. There's a mod for the PC version that lets you enchant your fists with elemental damage like fire/frost/lightning... it even adds the enchant fist spell to the spellmaking altar so you can adjust it so that it's not over/underpowered. Add a mod that changes the unarmed attacking animations to actual martial arts moves, + various mods that add different karate/ninja outfits to the game = your very own kung fu master :p

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
Oh there's a difference? Brawl exclusives are a less refined, more immature class of people I presume? Rest assured if you ever meet me at a tournament I will do my best to break the mold.

Top Bottom