• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
This community kwacks Sothe up. You heard it here first.

BTW out of curiosity, when's the next PR update? After the next DB?

Cuz I'm guessing the one after that will be right after APEX.

Akashi

Smash Lord
i think 2 db's, 1 wi tourney and that's it. I don't think we can count siis6 bc only Kain went, unless we changed rules and I didn't hear about it. I say we'll have enough info for the next pr by the next db, or the one after that (personally i suggest we wait 2 more db's so we have a large sample size for all players).

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
IL's other God Kai lives on the north side... coincidence?

anyways cool beans, if you have a car then you might want to keep it a secret though cuz everyone's gonna start asking you for rides lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Ooo yeah you're actually a lot closer to Arty than you are to Kain.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Welcome to chicago, Legan. (-_^)b
Speaking of chicago.....i'm back...Looking forward to sum offline tourneys pretty soon.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I know I'm not in panel anymore, but I believe the more tournies and data, the better and more accurate your PR will be. Players shouldn't be punished/rewarded for going Oos. If you have great quality wins, it should definitely be noted. If you have some questionable losses, it too should be noted. It makes it a lot easier to differentiate between people with extremely similar results from just looking at a few tournies.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I know I'm not in panel anymore, but I believe the more tournies and data, the better and more accurate your PR will be. Players shouldn't be punished/rewarded for going Oos. If you have great quality wins, it should definitely be noted. If you have some questionable losses, it too should be noted. It makes it a lot easier to differentiate between people with extremely similar results from just looking at a few tournies.
I agree wholeheartedly. I've always thought the reason we have such a hard time deciding 5-10 is bc of little data (mind you, not all the time). But obviously my vote is just one, so hopefully can spark a convo:). I would def like 2 more db's before deciding

_Kain_

Smash Champion
God damn why does everyone live so far wtf...Sounds like you live close to BoX7 and Leslie. Says I need to take metra to get to Oak Park soooo yeaa.....

Actually says it takes like 1hr without Metra

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I ask again... who wants to go to Madison this weekend? Sago wants to go real bad, I'm down to drive, and Akashi/Meneil are 90% confirmed? So that leaves one spot. MN will be there and I bet a lot of WI will show up too.

So who wants the last spot? Don't make Sago sad :(

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'd go but seeing as how we won't get back til like 1 that means there is no way for me to get home so yeah that means 2 days for me basically

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'd go but seeing as how we won't get back til like 1 that means there is no way for me to get home so yeah that means 2 days for me basically
I thought you lived right by one of the red line stops? If that's true, maybe Tom can drop you off at Harlem or something (if he even can)... *shrugs* idk what's best or whatnot

Legan

Smash Lord
does anyone have room in their car for the revenge tourney in ohio? I dont wanna turn into that guy that begs for spots but if theres openings ill hop on them

Why the **** is chicago so ****in big. SALT!

Akashi

Smash Lord
does anyone have room in their car for the revenge tourney in ohio? I dont wanna turn into that guy that begs for spots but if theres openings ill hop on them

Why the **** is chicago so ****in big. SALT!
Welcome to Chicago, btw:). Meneil and I would love to see you!:D Melinda lives in the heart of chicago (lincoln park), and i visit her on weekends. We should hang out sometime:o I'll cook

Legan

Smash Lord
Welcome to Chicago, btw:). Meneil and I would love to see you!:D Melinda lives in the heart of chicago (lincoln park), and i visit her on weekends. We should hang out sometime:o I'll cook

yo thatd be badass man, Im lookin forward to it.

Whatsup ryu!

Again, i got a car but it took me forever to get used to driving in st louis, but **** chicago drivers. They're so bad its not even funny. Public transport.. EVERYWHERE

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Legan is getting closer to getting his *** handed to me like every other time.

Top Bottom