• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
diego with the jokes!

nah dog. I'm spending saturday with a girl from my speech class. And no they don't have speech classes in skyrim.

Scythe

Smash Master
diego with the jokes!

nah dog. I'm spending saturday with a girl from my speech class. And no they don't have speech classes in skyrim.
so the girl is the website and- okay i'm done. Kyle that sounds like a great idea!!!!!!!!!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lmao I stopped looking at skyrim stuff like more than a month ago. Actually it's when diego said that he doesn't want to know anything about skyrim... that's when I realized I was just spoiling it for myself :(

diego with the wisdom.

Scythe

Smash Master
lmao I stopped looking at skyrim stuff like more than a month ago. Actually it's when diego said that he doesn't want to know anything about skyrim... that's when I realized I was just spoiling it for myself :(

diego with the wisdom.
There we go. Imo if it's a game you are going to buy no matter what because you are hyped. You prolly are better off not knowing the intricate details of the game. Surprises are fun!
It's why i'm trying to avoid AC revelations and arkham city info.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Honestly I doubt a sunday smashfest would be that great... especially of the smashed variety, and my house isn't the ideal for watching football. :(
Well the original plan was a few beers, football, and fighting games. Not exactly a smashed fest. If it happens on Saturday I'm gonna be pretty mad, tbh. This is the first Sunday I've had off since I started, and I work from 4:30-10 on Saturday.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I mean I will do stuff both days but I doubt it can be at my place. Parents will john all over me about school monday. I go to class hungover if I want damnit!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You should read Sago's reason, pretty sure he doesn't want him banned, but since IL already keeps banning him he is doing the smart thing by just trying to pick another character to use seriously from now on

Scythe

Smash Master
MK is pretty OP, but I'm with Kain in banning RC + Brinstar first before banning MK.
shouldn't it be banning MK before you decide on banning those stages? Those stages are beast because MKs can get free wins there. The more stages available the better.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
RC Is good for mah Rob. Brinstar is beast for Mario and Wario.

Too bad MK is a beast on both stages and basically everywhere else. Seriously, screw him.

ook

Smash Lord
Apparently my dad won a year's supply of Ritz crackers, and he doesn't like crackers, so I am currently in possession of a ****load of coupons for free Ritz.

money match?

Akashi

Smash Lord
omg yes at Ook, I LOVE ritz! Also, I'm in agreement with Hunger, I think both RC and Brinstar are great cp's with just a few chars who are near-broken (but not enough to warrant a stage ban). It also helps some mid tiers cp high, like cqc chars (ike) fight keepaways (falco mainly).

:phone:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Stage diversity is awesome, and before you get rid of "acceptable by our competetive standard" stages, I still think you should get rid of A character that requires multiple rules to keep him in check, as well as stages that would be banned that he ALONE breaks. I dunno I guess I see stages just as valuable as characters, even if my characters suck on all of the CPs, I would still be for them. There are still 35 characters in Brawl without MK, but there are only like 5 stages WITH MK that apparently make the game "fair and competetive."

Just my 2 cents but you guys probably shouldn't take input from me.

Edit: Ook I'm comin for a box of Ritz! What's the going rate per box MM?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Apparently my dad won a year's supply of Ritz crackers, and he doesn't like crackers, so I am currently in possession of a ****load of coupons for free Ritz.

money match?
Count me in!

Stage diversity is awesome, and before you get rid of "acceptable by our competetive standard" stages, I still think you should get rid of A character that requires multiple rules to keep him in check, as well as stages that would be banned that he ALONE breaks. I dunno I guess I see stages just as valuable as characters, even if my characters suck on all of the CPs, I would still be for them. There are still 35 characters in Brawl without MK, but there are only like 5 stages WITH MK that apparently make the game "fair and competetive."

Just my 2 cents but you guys probably shouldn't take input from me.

Pretty much this is why I vote for the ban.

ook

Smash Lord
I think one dollar, or I will accept substitutions such as free frosties or anthing else with barter value you can think of. it's flexible really :)

The coupons are for one free ritz cracker product up to $3.79

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Bo, IL has been banning MK for like 3 months. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THOSE?!
Not around here :p.

I haven't been around SWF or AIB since late last year, lol. Seriously, the only news to me right now is MK being banned, which my friend told me.

But besides the bannage.. what else is new?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Idc, I agree he's OP to an extent, and I hate beating someone's character then getting trolled and get taken to a gay stage and get a pocket MK on a stupid stage LOL. Just I don't think anyone in IL/WI plays him to that level where he seems OP. No disrespect to them but ain't no one here close to M2K, Tyrant, Shugo, Anti, Dojo, or that level of play where he even seems close to being banned for being OP. IL/WI only has 3 MK mains (sorry DLA, you count when you do use him)

Top Bottom