• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
so with the new tier list and all with banned meta knight. any idea what the top 5 characters would be, kind a curious actually.

I'm going to guess the top 5 are going to be snake, diddy, marth, falco, maybe pikachu???

but with metaknight banned, I'm going to guess this will leave a HUGE variety of high tiers.

Any thoughts to the new possible tier list?
Oli will be top 5 for sure. Imo it'll be - Diddy, Snake, Marth, Falco, Oli. I still think Snake is 3rd best (including mk), even tho Marth has better MUs.

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
^ ya I think Marth will pass him bc he has so much room to grow. Oli will also become more popular (therefore he'll develope more), and tbh he could contend for 3rd. Falco will always be 4th/5th best :c

:phone:

hunger!

Smash Champion
who from IL is interested in that Cinci tourney or w/e that clowsui's hosting. sago informed me that there's a megabus for super cheap for it.

hunger!

Smash Champion
aight cool. maybe instead of megabus. i could just come down friday night to sagos place. then have another carpool going there. i'll look into it.

sago or kain, lets team for it.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Someone find out how much bus tickets cost... maybe instead of driving, we can all take over a megabus. How sick would that be.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be in missouri but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the tournament... gonnna try tho

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
me and reflex, thats all you need to know because we're winning

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Hunger I already got a teammate for cinci so team with Sago. And Scythe if you go I'll play 3S with you there like the whole time I'm not playing brawl. No one was even really playing it when I was there

Scythe

Smash Master
Hunger I already got a teammate for cinci so team with Sago. And Scythe if you go I'll play 3S with you there like the whole time I'm not playing brawl. No one was even really playing it when I was there
we'll see how my money situation is after The Big House

Top Bottom