• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It is a necessary action because of the last 2 pizza kindness attempts, but Kirk and I are trying to get pizza/drinks with minimal out of pocket expense, and the Kappy Clause saves at least 1 pizza. ;)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
So looking at the Tourney List on the Boards looks like I'll be seeing you guys at the next DB. Should be fun to see you all again. Been busy working all year long. Finally getting free weekends!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yesssir. WI goes to our tourneys, we gots to go to one of theirs!

Edit: How is the ride situation lookin? Tom/Barnes drivin? :)
Hopefully I can. It's a hell of a lot more reasonable than Ohio, and I am never driving to Ohio again anyways...
so no Siis then? sadface
If DLA decides to drive to SiiS or if DK is wanting to travel that weekend, then there is hope, and I encourage everyone to go to SiiS over DB.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I was actually planning on going to SiiS since I can guarantee free housing in Cinci. But considering more locals want to go to DB. I decided against SiiS and now I plan to go to DB instead. Plus is hella cheaper. lol

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
I prolly don't have the funds to go to SiiS
I don't have the funds either, that's why I haven't been to any good tourneys lately. Even if I did, I still couldn't get support in my family, since I wouldn't make what I'd be spending to get to a tournament. When you're poor you end up having to be too practical sometimes.....

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Having a PC again makes me ecstatic! <3

Just downloaded the complete Big O series torrent, I am about to get sooooooooooooo old skool weeaboo! <3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I know the anime of my age, things like what I watched on [AS] and things my older bro brought home back when he worked at Blockbuster and had the weeaboo hookup back in the glory days of late 90s and early 2000s. This is what I mean of old skool.

I don't know ancient anime like Fist of the Northstar, Astroboy, etc.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
are there 3 tournaments going on the weekend of the 24th?!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Arty is andrew going to madison? if not, want to team?

(assuming you're going)

(yes this means you're my second favorite lipka)

(actually third favorite because your grandma sounds like a boss)

Akashi

Smash Lord
I would like to go to either tourney... I just need to know in advance for siis bc I'll have to call off my sunday shift. But tbh I haven't been in a big brawl mood so I may not go to siis (I'll def go to wi). Bleh @ it being on the 17th tho... that'll be melinda and my 2 year anni weekend :/

:phone:

Top Bottom