• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
Wit so much drama in da thread today
It's kinda hard bein ook dee kay double-oh kay
But I, somehow, someway, keep comin up with funky *** posts like every single day

May, I, kick a little somethin for the trolls, and
Make a few jokes as I lurk through
Two in the mornin and the thread is still jumpin'
Cause my momma's asleep

I got kitties in the livin room, gettin it on
And I aint sleepin til 6 in the mornin
So whatcha wanna do?
****, I got a folder full of ecchi pics from To Love-Ru

So turn off the lights and close the doors
But, but what?
But them hos aint real!
Yeah
So I gonna use my mind a bit
D*** up, pants down, while I mother****ing fap to this

...I'm sorry it had to devolve into that, it just kind of started writing itself.
Sung to the tune of Gin and Juice

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
ook, that was the best thing ever.

Also, don't mind Auspher. He's just a bit too... overzealous and his enthusiasm seems to be blocking his empathy this time. Needless to say, it's understandable the situation you guys have (which is honestly mine whenever I want to go OOS myself) so keep doin' what you're doin'.

That being said if some of you can head out to SiiS, that's cool since we can chill but otherwise, I'll see if I can head out to Chicago or something if something big-ish is hosted there. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So I know I'm not even close to a regular in this thread, but excuse me for one moment while I present Ook with a god damn medal.

[collapse=fancy medal box]
[/collapse]
It's a fine day for humans everywhere.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm jelly

and yeah juu, chitown is a lot of fun! probably better to go w/ another person though. i had 20x more fun when i went with chi than i did during spring break :)

D

Deleted member

i'm jelly

and yeah juu, chitown is a lot of fun! probably better to go w/ another person though. i had 20x more fun when i went with chi than i did during spring break :)
It's so confusing to hear about you going places with yourself.

Then I realize you're talking about your girlfriend.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Did you even read what I wrote? I don't have the money, and I know a few other IL people are in the same boat. If you want to shell out $100+ for us to show up, then fine, but don't jump down our throats because we can't make it to a regional 7+ hours away from us. No one even used the bad TO excuse like you claim we are, most of us just can't go.
... yeah we did. I'm fairly certain we straight up **** talked about Day on both here and Skype. SiiS3 and 4 were awful tournaments that I really wish I never attended, and thats why I'm never doing it again. 4 moreso than 3. Partially because of the money involved, partially because of the unkept promises that were bolded in the OP >.>

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
That was our reason for not going to SiiS5. For SiiS6 we didn't say it was the TO, we just never really showed interest in going.
Oh, I was under the impression we were talking about the tournament series in general :p Yeah, I don't even look at the posts for them anymore, so I wouldn't know the difference.

MY B

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So teaming with Hunger for Madison...Arty team for DBDC? Since were most likely not going to SiiS

Arty

Smash Lord
Who is driving to Wisconsin btw? I know Kirk said he'd do it, and DLA is picking up SonicMaster5000 from Iowa.

Anyone else?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yea I'll drive this time around, I can take 4 other people...preferably staying over and leave in the morning from my place, or at least meeting at my place...cause I'll have a fest beforehand.

:phone:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kyle, team for Madison?

Kyle, team for DBDC?

:bee:

:phone:
Darn and here I was planning on teaming with a level 5 Ganon... Of course teams.

If you don't want to drive Arty, I might be able to drive. Depends on how many people want to go that determines if you have to drive honestly.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
By some freak coincidence, the weekend that we have a tournament in Madison, my brother was planning on visiting some friends IN Madison. Same exact college.

Soooo I'm planning on driving him there. It's possible that I'll be chilling with him and his friends for the night. They're all pumped to meet SonicMaster5000!

But srsly, if this is the case then I won't be able to take anyone else... however I may just make him take the $5 bus home the nexrt day, so that I can help you guys out with driving there and back.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Watch your footing, Jared...

So, smashfest tomorrow! I hear I will be driving Barnkick, Norman, and Digs Latin Americans to mappo dofu is crazy night! I will be expecting A FEAST. A feast fit for GODS.

BUFFALO WILD WINGS.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I always think my extremely high respect for Ook can't go up any higher but Ook constantly keeps doing the impossible and evolving beyong his already his godlike greatness. <3

Scythe

Smash Master
Watch your footing, Jared...

So, smashfest tomorrow! I hear I will be driving Barnkick, Norman, and Digs Latin Americans to mappo dofu is crazy night! I will be expecting A FEAST. A feast fit for GODS.

BUFFALO WILD WINGS.
nah bro pizza hut pizzas everywhere

Top Bottom