• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yah, i dont evne know who that anime girl is

i just post her to make kyle mad

maybe ill see you all at DB

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Allow me to be serious here for a moment.
I'm using an UPGRADED GAS. One that costs a f---load more than usual. My bank account is beginning to dwindle from paying back loaned money for car repairs. That, and getting a new policy on my laptop (it's going in today for repairs). I don't make enough to save much more money. In fact, with trips like this, I lose money in my account.

Each person that rides with me, I'd like you to pay $4 for gas money (reduced from $5), but that's it. Don't like it? Walk your *** to Waukegan or use your own gas and have fun paying $40-$45 per week to fill your god damn tank up.
I would be willing to pay for gas money as well for you guys driving. Just have to say the word.

/REAL TALK

(I hate editing posts...)

Akashi

Smash Lord
lol sothe with the huge derp moment. Also, sometimes i wish scythe was the current day jesus. Just like when the gamblers and pawn shop dealers were selling their merch in his house (the church), scythe would flip mike's laptop over and give him a cold stone stunner for defileing our sanctuary. Then, of course, he'd turn water to wine (all brawl set-ups -> melee), and then poke for our sins. Amen

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
It's how miracles happen duh

Edit: oh yeah and Tano get a hobby lol, bored mutha****a

Top Bottom