• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
lol arty showed you the text or something? I'm also on the train, so i gots nothing to do. I think the text i sent tom is probably the creepiest:D

:phone:
no i was talking about your post but now i'm interested, i'll ask him to show me later.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Allow me to be serious here for a moment.
I'm using an UPGRADED GAS. One that costs a f---load more than usual. My bank account is beginning to dwindle from paying back loaned money for car repairs. That, and getting a new policy on my laptop (it's going in today for repairs). I don't make enough to save much more money. In fact, with trips like this, I lose money in my account.

Each person that rides with me, I'd like you to pay $4 for gas money (reduced from $5), but that's it. Don't like it? Walk your *** to Waukegan or use your own gas and have fun paying $40-$45 per week to fill your god damn tank up.
I would be willing to pay for gas money as well for you guys driving. Just have to say the word.

/REAL TALK

(I hate editing posts...)
Derpderpderp. That's much more reasonable. I'd appreciate a ride then, please. :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
This thread just got me fired... apparently my work has a strong anti-weeaboo policy.

:phone:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Ok, honest mistake. Incorrect choice of wording. Sorry, everyone.
I never planned on charging THAT much! Holy ----! I thought you all knew what I meant!

Sucks, Tom. You should become a weaboo like the rest of them and accept your fate then. =D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Actually never mind Sothe, I might have stuff going on tomorrow, so I might not be able to spend the night. So as a just in case thing, I'm gonna drive myself.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Double post. Woot.

I'm getting off work at 5 and gotta pack food for storage and clothes. Plus drop off my laptop to FedEx for repair. So everyone: be ready anytime after 6!
Kirk, clean any dead bugs out of your shower please! XD

Edit: That's fine, Zwarm. Norm has to bail because of work, too. (Well, he has to completely bail I mean)
I know Barns is going, but I forgot if DLA is getting a ride from me or not...Someone clarify this. My brain is fried from school and other major events from this week .___.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I sent my Wii into nintendo yesterday, hopefully it can come back by like the 20th or something, so I can get some training time.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
DLA is a lightweight. And he lost a Nickelback mm to Arty. Now he has to watch 3 Nickelback music videos back-to-back-to-back.

Best night ever.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That was your own fault. You drank three quarters of a vodka bottle and got swindled by DLA because he said, "You drank almost the entire bottle! It costed $20!" Then you said, "Oh, yeah. You're right. Ok then -laughs-".

Regretting it NOW?

Don't forget: "Man...man...man...man...man...man...man...man..."

SothE700k

Smash Lord
E-Z mode. I could handle that.

Gotta throw in some Creed with that. Now THAT'S a challenge.
You could? Then join him when he does that!

Oh, and thanks for changing the controls on my tag! What an a--h---!! Hitting R to shield and I just grab. That alone lead to me getting 0-death'd in a doubles game! I'm coming after you when I see you! XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Pepsi/Strawberry vodka > Strawberry Crush/Strawberry vodka. Probably because the Crush was warm, though.

But all 3 together, amazing.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Catch me if you can!
My sword of Falchion-ic light will shred that blue hedgehog a new one pretty freaking soon. Then afterwards, I'm going to take your tag and change the control scheme to this:
A- Shield
B- Jump
X- Down Taunt
Y- Grab
R- Special
L- Attack

You have been warned, you pesky hedgehog!!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol at 3/4 of a bottle... Barns you didn't even finish 1/4 of it

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Between the three of us we drank 3/4 of it. Kyle still probably had the most though. I had 5 cups I think. Dunno about you guys.

And vodka is nasty if you drink it straight, even flavored.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I GOT DRUNKER THAN YOU.

Oh wait, none of us got drunk...

We should drink Jaegar next time imo. Or Rum, I still need to try something besides Rum and Coke.

Top Bottom