• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
There's still 1/3 of a bottle left lol.

How bout next time someone else supplies the booze instead of relying on a minor to bring it eh

Zwarm

Smash Hero
There's still 1/3 of a bottle left lol.

How bout next time someone else supplies the booze instead of relying on a minor to bring it eh
Agreed. We needed Warren tbh. Kyle would never go out to buy booze, he'd just drink it if it's already there. :awesome:

Also Quaz, that sounds scary, but I would probably try it. Bacon makes everything better.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Bad beer is bad. Good beer is good.

Solution: get good beer

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol IL is still straight edge.

The only time they see alcohol (at smash events anyways) is if I go out and get it. And they don't even finish it when I bring it back.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
IL? Straight edge? You're funny!

2 drinks later: "Duude, I'm not...I'm not drunk! I've only had, like, two drinks!" -parades around the room with a smile on his face-
-Later, after waking up-
Me: "Your eyes are bloodshot."
DLA: "N-No, they're-they're not. I'm fine. Oh god, I'm going to bed." -stumbles up the stairs-

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
And here I thought IL could handle some drinks. >_>

Probably I good idea I never had house events. When I housed OOS there was nothing but drinking all night. XD

Norm was there a few times. ;D

Oro, drinking contest next time I see you! <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
IL: Not only full of weaboos but also full of drunkards.
Aurora: not only full of people throwing **** at other **** but also full of stoners!

Lol IL is still straight edge.

The only time they see alcohol (at smash events anyways) is if I go out and get it. And they don't even finish it when I bring it back.
It's kinda hard to be straight edge when you've already drank/smoked. :glare: And I drink almost every weekend now, this just happened to be the first time I drank with you guys. I would have drank more, but you passed out, and I would have felt bad if we finished all your vodka when you only had like 2 cups.

And Norm I'm still 20, shh.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
this is like the worst thread ever.

i don't even think a preschooler would pass out from having two drinks. you guys are such scrubs.

it was like 2 a.m. and I fell asleep while laying down and watching boring *** brawl matches for 3 hours.

protip: people fall asleep when they lay down.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
this is like the worst thread ever.

i don't even think a preschooler would pass out from having two drinks. you guys are such scrubs.

it was like 2 a.m. and I fell asleep while laying down and watching boring *** brawl matches for 3 hours.

protip: people fall asleep when they lay down.
It's easier for me to fall asleep when I'm drunk.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It's easier for me to fall asleep when I'm drunk.
I wasn't even drunk lmao. But yeah me too.

I had like 5 shots. I would have drank more but no one else was really drinking so I said fk it and went to bed.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kyle didn't really start drinking until after I went to bed, and you were complaining about how bad it tasted the whole night lmao

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No I wasn't. I said once that it doesn't taste that good with Strawberry Crush, but I put it in Pepsi and was drinking that the rest of the night. :glare:

Top Bottom