• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Wow DLA...loss of respect for you after reading about your alcohol holding abilities...

_Kain_

Smash Champion

lol I'll drink anyone in IL under the table. you're like 4 ft and 100 lbs so I would destroy you, jussayin
Idk man, yesterday I had 8 jagger bombs and 4 coronas and was only tipsy and still going hard on the dance floor at some party I was at. Dad gave me pro drinking DNA. Just saying.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lmao alright alright.

only one way to solve this dilemma...

ignoring everyone until they get bored of trying to troll me

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Sounds about right...

I want to see a drinking match go down between DLA and anyone else who does drink. Money involved, obviously.
(So glad I don't drink)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Welp, Kain would drink me under the table. 6 Jaegarbombs and I was decently drunk, like that drunk where you remember everything, but you still do stupid ****. :p Probably would have had more, but it was late at night. At least I didn't have a hangover the next morning.

Scythe

Smash Master
so who has 3so on xbox live? I wanna play more people

edit: kyle is scared of me

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Actually it's more like...

DLA------^..............^-------Everyone else

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'm more or less just watching and laughing.

i'm a lightweight especially if i don't eat anything before. if i don't eat anything one shot of vodka and i'm pretty buzzed.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
The SpiderMan cartoon GIFS are almost as bad as anime pictures. There, I said it.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Well, if *insert subject here* is directly followed by the word 'free', that usually means it is without whatever subject you inserted. Thus, the only logical conclusion you can derive from the sentence, 'gluten-free chicken nuggets' is that it is without gluten. :troll:

And I don't find them funny, but I will concede that they're better than ecchi :colorful:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
This might be the only good post Sothe has ever made.
I'm sorry that you don't enjoy my posts. Now go take another 2 drinks of a very small amount of strawberry Crush vodka and pass out to Nickelback playing in your headphones you closet Nickelback drunkard.

I'll give good posts when I feel like it. So back off. :)

Well, if *insert subject here* is directly followed by the word 'free', that usually means it is without whatever subject you inserted. Thus, the only logical conclusion you can derive from the sentence, 'gluten-free chicken nuggets' is that it is without gluten. :troll:

And I don't find them funny, but I will concede that they're better than ecchi :colorful:
...A--h---/10! (Edit: Screw the sun, you don't deserve it! XD)

We can agree on them being better than ecchi at least.
Speaking of which, the newest Angel Beats: Heaven's Door chapters came out. The series took it's first steps into Yuri-ville. And no, I do not mean the character Yuri.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

SothE700k

Smash Lord

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Wow, Kappy. You have to have a Sonic main show someone a wikipedia page to make more sense than you! How does that make you feel?
Makes me feel like you should word your questions better - in short, it makes me feel incredible :troll: In the wonderful world of english, "what are gluten-free chicken tenders?" literally means: "what are chicken tenders without gluten?"

What you should have asked was, "what's gluten?" or, "why are you eating gluten-free chicken tenders?" :awesome: I would've given you a better answer. LOL.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm glad to hear, whether good or bad, you enjoy my posts! You're still a closet Nickelback drunkard, though. ;)

Wow, Kappy. You have to have a Sonic main show someone a wikipedia page to make more sense than you! How does that make you feel?
1. What does me being a Sonic main have to do with this?
2. I didn't even read Kappy's post.
3. U feel dum?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kappy's trying to convert everyone in this thread to his pagan eating rituals.

Next thing we know, the streets will be littered with cheeseless, toppingless pizza. Something must be done...

Top Bottom