• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It's still broken as hell. If you block it, it is a free kara karakusa where the only way to get out is to jump/possibly backdash(karakusa catches some backdashes anyways). Too bad that it's hard. And if it hits then it is a free knockdown + wakeup mixups. On whiff who cares, you are on the other side of the screen.

It's less risky just to block and dash under if they jump though.

Sago

Smash Lord
so im sitting in the library at school. checking the boards because i don't have internet at home.

When this kid walks up all like " hey what anime forum are you on. I love anime too"

And im all like.....wow i hate IL so much. Your all dead to me.

This is the birth of Evil Sago. Changing my colors and timing everyone out, thats how much i hate you all.

<3 Diego

Scythe

Smash Master
I love you too Sam lol.

Also I'll never go on smashboards outside the confines of my home lol

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
so im sitting in the library at school. checking the boards because i don't have internet at home.

When this kid walks up all like " hey what anime forum are you on. I love anime too"

This is the birth of Evil Sago. Changing my colors and timing everyone out, thats how much i hate you all.

<3 Diego
This, is amazing

<3 Sago

forever and always

R.I.P. Fade, I miss you so

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

<3 Diego
I approve wholeheartedly.

Akashi

Smash Lord
that's ok sago, timing out is the only way you'll beat meneil without mk anyways ;) lol jk. But even tho I don't post/talk about anime here, it is what the majority of IL represents. Love it or hate it:0

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
that's ok sago, timing out is the only way you'll beat meneil without mk anyways ;) lol jk. But even tho I don't post/talk about anime here, it is what the majority of IL represents. Love it or hate it:0

:phone:
It's what we like. We don't represent anime, lol.

Lies and slander, I represent nothing.
[9/7/11 10:59:57 AM] Kyle (Oro?!): Shiro and Momochi
[9/7/11 11:00:09 AM] Kyle (Oro?!): I me my idol
[9/7/11 11:00:10 AM] Kyle (Oro?!): watashi idol

Top Bottom