• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
Less than one day away!!!

Predictions for the season:

-Lions will make the playoffs
-Arian Foster and MJD are going to do horrible this year
-Jimmy Graham will be the next Gates
-Roy Williams is gonna suck

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I think Foster is gonna tank too. Sophomore slump.

I don't know why I am still hanging onto Roy Williams lololololol.

I will pretend I didn't see your Lions comment.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord

i have foster in one league and MJD in my other league >.>;
also i don't think williams will even start, knox is totally going to get the start. almost think dane will even do better than Williams.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I think it's about time for you to retire from trolling, Gio. Your trolling is boring and stagnant. At least think of something else to troll with if you want to continue.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure he isn't trolling as :yeahboi: just states the inherent freeness that is MI. That is why their boards are full of :yeahboi: and why Gio has :yeahboi: over an incredible Castlevania SOTN boss.

Scythe

Smash Master

nah
ummm why mjd lol he's always good like ray rice
wishful thinking
yeah prolly

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yes Arty I accept.

Gio, I read the SOTN speedrun forums and practiced most of that ****, I'm just not the best at doing them under speedrun pressure. ;) Divekick double heart refresh da bess.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
best speedrunning game is super metroid imo, and that's including OoT.

lol @ bears. you guys can't do any barrel rolls like the packers do.

D

Deleted member

Dude as much as I love the metroid franchise, OoT is probably the most entertaining game to speedrun.

Or megaman.
OoT is my favorite game ever.

No interest in speed running the game, though. I like to savor it, like a nice prime rib.

Akashi

Smash Lord
whenever i hear someone say oot is their favorite game... Idk, i feel like nostalgia is a hugh factor to it. Then again, that usually dictates how much you remember of that game, and will create solid reasons why it's your favorite *shrugs*. On the topic of speedruns, my top 3 are: oot, mystical ninja (snes and 64), no order. I can't stand watching any metroidvania runs bc i have a HUGE urge to play them afterward. :c

:phone:

D

Deleted member

whenever i hear someone say oot is their favorite game... Idk, i feel like nostalgia is a hugh factor to it. Then again, that usually dictates how much you remember of that game, and will create solid reasons why it's your favorite *shrugs*. On the topic of speedruns, my top 3 are: oot, mystical ninja (snes and 64), no order. I can't stand watching any metroidvania runs bc i have a HUGE urge to play them afterward. :c

:phone:
It's not just Nostalgia...I STILL play it. Like, I'm currently playing it. I even bought a Collectors Edition Gold copy of the N64 cartridge, just because I was disappointed that I only had the grey cart.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SOTN is one of my favorite games of all time speedrunning or otherwise (like just ****ing around). The only nostalgia about it is why haven't they made a Castlevania game as good as it yet lol. I do love the GBA Castlevania too.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
SOTN is one of my favorite games of all time speedrunning or otherwise (like just ****ing around). The only nostalgia about it is why haven't they made a Castlevania game as good as it yet lol. I do love the GBA Castlevania too.
Classics can never be redone. This is the way of the world. FML

Akashi

Smash Lord
Harmony of Despair is pretty great, and the replay value is tremendous (Charlotte takes foreevvverrr to absorb everything and become a good char, but when she does she's definitely top-tier). The online support was great for it too :c I'm sad we never played together

edit: Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow was pretty good too :)

Top Bottom