• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
So what are the plans for rides to WI? I want a spot in a car!! Is kirk having a smashfest the day before? Are people staying over then leaving the next day? Can I get in one of those cars? So many questions!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So what are the plans for rides to WI? I want a spot in a car!! Is kirk having a smashfest the day before? Are people staying over then leaving the next day? Can I get in one of those cars? So many questions!
Quoted for my thots being the same

Arty

Smash Lord
So who's planning on going to WI?

I know confirmed so far, we got

-DLA
-Me
-Diego
-Kirk
-Barnes
-Kain
-Zwarm(?)
-Sago(?)

Anyone I miss?

Quik17

Smash Ace
I really hope Arty didn't rip you off! Quik already tried to pull that **** on me to get Mike Wallace. I didn't let him though. :colorful:
If you accepted the trade and started Steve Smith and Wayne, you would have beat me haha.

But yeah, it was a ripoff. Mike Wallace is a ****in monster

Zwarm

Smash Hero
While that may be true, because Steve Smith did work, still not worth it, like you said.

It still ended up being semi-close because Wes Welker made me look better, haha.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
also my cat died yesterday was pretty sad. R.I.P. oscar
avatar is pic of my cat few hours before he was put to sleep. :(

Akashi

Smash Lord
hopefully there's one brawl set up on a small lagless tv :), obviously no offense to your amazing 50something" TV, Kirk xD. And I'm sorry about your cat, Norm... at least he was old, and the way you you're acting atm, I'm sure he lived a happy life:D

:phone:

Top Bottom