• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, there were like 20 tents set up outside the place. In the middle of the week. In the rain. All for some chicken. Some people need lives.

King~

Smash Champion
one can dream of a location in the US that plans a week ahead, without things falling through or being completely ruined lol.

but it is only a dream, sigh

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I tried planning once, my plans went differently than planned anyways, and I blame OH. :p

I am probably giving Kels a ride, sooooo, 2 spots left? (if Zwarm still wants a ride)

ook

Smash Lord
Akashi if you're going to the smashfest, try to show up before 7 because I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

edit: They just showed that episode of king of the hill where hank's truck dies.
That one always gets me right here :(

Arty

Smash Lord
So if I'm doin this correctly I think we should all be good for rides to Wisconsin

We got

Kyle
-Zwarm
-Kels
-
-

Kirk
-
-
-
-

So that's 6 spots left, and 6 people need a ride
-DLA
-King
-Norm
-Diego
-Kain
-Me

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wish I could've gone, but everyone who could've possibly gone with me this weekend can't because of legitimate reasons. :(

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure DLA is driving himself and his bro no matter what. Also there was that guy that wanted a ride in the IMDB thread, so if we have room, I am gonna tell him I can give him a ride, if not, then I will tell him no.

It's all good Kewkky, there are always Don't Blinks :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yes I am driving lol. Im not sure if I have 3 or 4 spots though

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
@ook - Mel gets out of her intern around 3, and we're going to a restaurant around 4. That means, by the time we get to ogilvie and actually arrive in waukegan, we'll be lucky to get to kirk's around 6ish. So hopefully we'll see each other:). Are you cool with picking us up at the station if you're at kirk's? It's 10mins west of his place

:phone:

King~

Smash Champion
ok we have that part taken care of, now for me who am i riding with

or who do i have to meet to get a ride to a ride

and when i'd prefer saturday cause im moving from one dorm to another atm and not sure how long its gonna take

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'll prolly stay over kirk's too since I'm sure you guys leave super late...which is no point for me to even go home @_@.

Arty just text me a time you want me to be there tomorrow. My phone is off, but I'll be there. I'll post something in here if I end up not going tomorrow

Arty

Smash Lord
Important Update

My mom is taking my car for the weekend. I will not have the car friday night/all day saturday/sunday. This means that Andrew is going to drop me, Diego, and possible Kain off, and we're gonna have to stay the night. Sorry Tano/Melinda but I can't take you guys back. Idk how this effects your decision of still going or not, but there's nothing I can do :(

Kain, I have no clue what time we'll be leaving so I'll text you tomorrow in the afternoon.

Edit: this applies for King as well if you want to come with us and stay the night at Kirk's, let me know.

King~

Smash Champion
ok sorry about trying to do stuff

im getting tourney blocked cause i know have an interview on saturday, why saturday idk but i need a job more than anything

I can't believe I practiced Melee for 3 hours over Brawl.
If you practice melee, you'll be better at smash64 and brawl without ever even touching the game.

2-ish car loads from MN.
2-ish car loads from IL.
2-ish car loads in madison.
x-ish car loads from else where.

Where it's at.

Arty

Smash Lord
Yo Kain are you still planning on going to Kirks?? If so than we can get you from the Harlem station at 5:30. Text me back or post here before hand if you're gonna be there.

Top Bottom