• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

hunger!

Smash Champion
Brawl singles

1. Kain (BALLIN')
2. YoshQ (beat kain in wf's**bull**** bracket yosh!**)
3. Hunger (lost to kain/sago)
4.Arty (lost to moe/hunger)

--

Brawl Doubles

1. Hunger/Kain
2. Nappy/Moe
3. Marshall/Grimace
4. ???

Zwarm

Smash Hero
He went all MK as far as I know.

I'm so dead. 4 hours of sleep and 4 hours of manual labor later. Thanks for letting me stay another night though, Kirk, there was no way I was making it home last night. I barely made it home this morning. :/

Scythe

Smash Master
chiefs are so bad this year lol, that's twice they've been blown out by teams that have been known as a joke for the last 10 years.

Although I am hoping the Lions hype is real, cool offense.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking under the avatars and I don't see any Donkey Kong avatars for 64. Why no DK love? I guess he's just too broken.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
^ Agreed.

Diego when you see this, can you text me? I just got a new phone, but I had to use my old phone's contacts, so your number didn't go through.

Scythe

Smash Master
grats on 2nd in 3so diego! How close were your matches in GF, and did you go all mexican ganon?:)

:phone:
it went last hit in the first set with my hugo and then i should have beat him second set with my urien but for some reason my tech skill was completely off.

He was a super turtle chun li : /

_Kain_

Smash Champion
why get a ride when you can commute? And ya, i know that player, and he plays pretty lame in every fighting game (except marvel iirc) edit: who threw him into losers?

He does commute since basically his only way to get there is the same way I'm able to get to things

Akashi

Smash Lord
well, I'm saying it's an alternative, not the absolute solution. Idk where he lives in chi, but dbdc is the only tourney you can straight commute to :), which is great. Edit: i wasn't telling king to commute/not commute btw:o double edit: grammar lol

King~

Smash Champion
i live in the south loop, so i have to commute to like meet up with people

i just assumed it was close but not THAT close so let me take a look see

Akashi

Smash Lord
ya, i mean if you want to meet up with arty and the guys and chill, that's awesome, but commuting works too. Melinda lives in lincoln park, 10mins from fullerton cta stop, and it takes us about a half hour to get to ogilvie (train takes 45mins to get to glen). Obviously driving is easier, depending on how close you're from arty, but once again, I'm just pitching ideas^^;

King~

Smash Champion
its mostly a convience thing, cause i have to catch like 2 buses and pay for a train ticket and then if i'm too late coming back theres not another one till the next morning

Top Bottom