• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I'm gonna john out of the tournament for DBAS. The john: Getting paid lots of money by my family to help throw stuff into a dumpster Saturday. Think I'll skip losing money in a tournament to making lots of it.

You'll have to find someone else to pick on, Saturday. I'm sorry I've disappointed my loyal fans.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
it went last hit in the first set with my hugo and then i should have beat him second set with my urien but for some reason my tech skill was completely off.

He was a super turtle chun li : /
I get to get my *** wooped by him all the time, lol, I take it chun lee is the puff in 3rd strike.

I'm gona get legit in this game, watch out chicago!

hunger!

Smash Champion
just noticed my bracket from madison was: Amaze->Sago->DLA->Marshall->Moe->Arty->Kain. Hot damn. maybe i should try more in pools

Nah. pools suck

Scythe

Smash Master
brawl pools are way better than brawl bracket, people start to play too lame in bracket

Akashi

Smash Lord
i don't know why you consider kenni a friend, justin... I honestly worry about you, and I don't want ppl taking advantage of your kindness. You're one of the coolest and considerate ppl I know, and I mean that. /realtalk

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i don't know why you consider kenni a friend, justin... I honestly worry about you, and I don't want ppl taking advantage of your kindness. You're one of the coolest and considerate ppl I know, and I mean that. /realtalk

:phone:
Sometimes his trolling makes me go *facepalm* But he isn't trying to be malicious, I mean could be worse, could be the one time I lent someone $30 to help get his car repaired and he turns around and buys cigs and booze instead.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Cause I like playing it.

Also why did you post that pic, seriously why/
which one?

And he has a man-crush on Inui, lol.
<3

ay ***** f u

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am so mad Excel. This chick literally has the same glasses. ****ing hipster chicks I did it before you thought you could do it before it was cool.

Edit: I should just make that pic my avatar

Top Bottom