• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
I have a day one Ryu, so if you don't mind my noobness, I'd love to play too;D edit: if kain comes arty, don't forget that you gave me the okay to get a ride back with you:). That would mean mel and I would need the front seat to double up (sry diego... "OR AM I?") if jared also attends. Double edit: super excited for 3s too:)

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
I have a day one Ryu, so if you don't mind my noobness, I'd love to play too;D edit: if kain comes arty, don't forget that you gave me the okay to get a ride back with you:). That would mean mel and I would need the front seat to double up (sry diego... "OR AM I?") if jared also attends. Double edit: super excited for 3s too:)

:phone:
i think you mean triple up
O_O

Scythe

Smash Master
OK ride coordination! So who with a car is going to WI and willing to drive?

Scythe

Smash Master
Tom are you planning on going to kirk's on friday and were you planning on staying the night and leaving kirk's for the tourney?

(assuming kirk is okay with this)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I call Kyle's car. I want the car with DDR and K-on. :)

I can also bring Opeth's new CD, it's ****ing amazing, and no death metal vocals!

Also, I'm gonna **** your Gief up, Diego!

Edit: OF COURSE Ook gets Adrian Peterson the week I have to play him! Damn you Arty!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh, so we're finally getting a Chick-fil-a by me, it opens tomorrow. So I'm driving past it on my way to class, and there were people ****ing camping in the parking lot, and it was pouring out. People are crazy.

Random story, just thought I'd share. :)

Top Bottom