• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'm embracing all of this DoS love <3. It's actually the game that got me into all of the metroidvania's. I think I've played all of them, except maybe the GBA(s). I will NOT touch Lords of Shadow though... what a disgrace :c

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The only Castlevania I played all the way through was Portrait of Ruin. I own Dawn of Sorrow and I've played a little bit of it, but I didn't get very far. It was still a really fun game though. SoTN, I never owned. I've played a little bit of it through the PSP remake. Oh, and Super Castlevania IV was amazing, though I never beat that one either. Not sure why, I think I'm gonna go find my DoS right now and play it.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot the GBA games, I looooved Aria of Sorrow. Now I have to go find my Castlevania double pack too.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm lend me your DS and Castlevania since you have a 3DS.
Mayyyybe. DS games on 3DS kinda suck because they stretch, you can make it the original resolution, but it looks smaller than it would on a normal DS. I'd also need to find my SP if I wanted to play the GBA Castlevanias.

johnsjohnsjohns

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
Mayyyybe. DS games on 3DS kinda suck because they stretch, you can make it the original resolution, but it looks smaller than it would on a normal DS. I'd also need to find my SP if I wanted to play the GBA Castlevanias.

johnsjohnsjohns
They'll improve the quality with a new line of 3DS I've no doubt. They'll have to or the 3DS will be seen as a flat failure.

Scythe

Smash Master
did Gio just compliement IL? quick, call us free before smashboards crashes

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Ayo... I gotchu on this one Arty - I've been stockpiling Wiis since last year; got a whole bunch of 'em in an abandoned garage near my house. I can getchu one real quick...I know what it's like to need that Brawl fix. Gotta have my **** every DAMN day.

Now, most people'r'playin' on ****ty Wiis, but lemme tell you, I only stockpile the HIGHEST quality of this ****. I'm talkin' COLORS, yo. Red, green, blue, yellow, pink; you name it, I got it, y'dig? I don't settle for that pansy-*** white Wii. That ****'s for the scrubs, but you; you ain't a scrub. You deserve better.

All you need to do is meet me in an alleyway near the corner of Michigan Ave and Free Blvd. Take a right there and you'll pass Gluten's Pizzeria. Take a right into the alleyway there. You'll see a guy. Tell 'im you want a Wii, give 'im the $$$, and you're in.

You don't wanna pass up this kinda offer, Arty. I'm offering you the HIGHEST in quality of Wiis. You wanna experience Brawl RIGHT. You want pure offline Brawl, and I'm offering it to you for only $50.65.

Do we gotta deal?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
So is Kappy selling multicolored wiis for $50.65, or did he just feel like making a Sothe post? Someone please clarify

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Since when would I post something like THAT? I'm humbled that all of you think I could come up with something that clever (or ridiculous) but don't take me for granted!

Akashi

Smash Lord
lol kappy, when I read the alleyway part, I thought of when Drew randomly looked around that empty alley in dnd xD.

Also, Mel and I are like 75% confirmed that we won't be going to the WI tourney. Our 2yr anniversary is that weekend, so we'll probably have plans

:phone:

Top Bottom