• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh Diego, we were derping with the alternate color thing, we need to use the default button mapping to get it, we were pressing what we changed it to instead.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I play every once in a while, and I see sothe playing it all the time :p
Can't argue what is true. I bounced around at the time from liking it to hating it back to really liking it. I'm suppose to be a part of a team for it, but I lack the user account level to enter tournaments (level 30, the max). Plus, the people I play with are quite pushy. I say I have school work and I get a lecture about how important it is to the team to join team practices >_> Hell, they've traded their social lives, school applications, and sometimes their hygiene to constantly play this game. Yeah. Red flags going all over the place.
So chances are quite likely I'll leave my current team in season 2 for all those reasons.

But yeah, Jared, if you'd want to play, SotheTheSloth is the name. Go for it!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if you would update the wolf PR, that'd be awesome

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I love how everyone's just now doing wolf PR matches... that was so 3 months ago

Quik17

Smash Ace
Fantasy Football Update

Schedules and Divisions are up! Same playoff rules as last year (except the two division winners will be getting a 5 point advantage during the first round)

Edit: Zwarm is gonna get ***** week 1!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
So... if I want to get some practice in before I go to a couple OOS tourneys in September for Brawl. Where can I go to practice up? Many thanks in advance.

Going to start going on road trips this Fall, so trying to get some rust off. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
come to MI you wont get any good practice in the freest state in the US
That is not a bad Idea. After housing MI for so many events in the past, I wouldn't mind taking a trip up there. Plus I can get some serious Smash 64 practice up there as well. ;D

Top Bottom