• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
No portal's a bad game. We'll do Halo 2 with your janky *** settings for $20.

King~

Smash Champion
this thread is always trolly, its more surprising to come in here and see no trolling at all.

i think the world would stop spinning if someone in IL wasn't trolling

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Everyone thinks they're good at FPS games... it's really funny

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Alright, pretty last moment, but I'm having some people over tonight. Maybe we can make it into a smashfest, but I don't want too many people showing up because my house isn't the most accommodating for setups. I plan on stuff starting around 4:30-5ish, so if you want to come, text me or PM me and I'll give you my address if you need it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Btw MLG Halo 2 wasn't as good as it is today. I know and played a guy who was qualified for Halo 2 MLG at the time and he's just a dumb scumbag pothead who just knew the maps well and was a decent shot with the sniper rifle. I went even with him even after not playing a Halo game in years.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
It's pretty funny (and disgusting at the same time) how with what games are popular anymore, as soon as you say "I'm a gamer", you're told, "We should play Black Ops sometime."
That or, "Yeah, I'm a gamer." Other person: "Ok, cool! Let's play Battlefield/Modern Warfare sometime, dude."

Top Bottom