• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Everyone here plays Smash though, that means they automatically suck at shooters.

To put it in perspective, I beat zwarm, kappy, and arty in a game of Goldeneye (first to 20 kills), and it was like 20-6-5-5 or something lol. And I'm god awful.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Whoa, whoa, I didn't even PLAY with you guys, if I recall correctly. I thought I went to bed. LOL.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Whoa, whoa, I didn't even PLAY with you guys, if I recall correctly. I thought I went to bed. LOL.
No that was just you blocking it from your memory, because it was such a horrifying experience for you

Scythe

Smash Master
Everyone here plays Smash though, that means they automatically suck at shooters.

To put it in perspective, I beat zwarm, kappy, and arty in a game of Goldeneye (first to 20 kills), and it was like 20-6-5-5 or something lol. And I'm god awful.
Don't lump me in with those scrubs!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Don't lump me in with those scrubs!
get lump'd.

i don't understand tom's logic. So you're bad at fps's bc you play smash, but you destroy arty/mike/kappy? Sounds like you're the winner of the special olympics, lol

:phone:
arty/mike/kappy tried. that's what's important.

My brother just showed me the simplest yet hardest game I've ever tried:
http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html
I'm the only person I know to ever have legitimately beaten that game (meaning, without flopping around until you reach the goal, like... someone from the special olympics)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol, you keep talking for us. I never try in FPS's, I used to go online and just throw sticky grenades at people in Halo. So congratulations you beat me once in one game of Goldeneye over a year ago.

Also, I'm offended by that, Tano. I'm not thaaat bad at FPS's. :awesome:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Playing Goldeneye like 10 years later makes you realize how awful those controls are!
Lol, you keep talking for us. I never try in FPS's, I used to go online and just throw sticky grenades at people in Halo. So congratulations you beat me once in one game of Goldeneye over a year ago.
Wow all three of you are such johners!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I will SO mm you in Goldeneye!

I know where all the body armor be @!

*****es love body armor.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm not a troll. I'm just the only person with any FPS experience in IL... I try to be humble but lord knows it's difficult.

edit: halo doesn't count.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wow that game was complete GARBZ. Sarge's Heroes 1 poops on that waste of a cartridge.

Jared - games like Medal of Honor, Battlefield, etc... you know, the good ones

King - black ops is eh

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Black Ops wouldn't be so bad if that ****ing Famas didn't exist...

Medal of Honor I haven't played in ages and I can't remember it at all, but CoD ended up beating it out so I guess it doesn't matter much. And Battlefield is probably the best MMO FPS but it'd be kinda dumb playing it with like 2-4 people.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
No that was just you blocking it from your memory, because it was such a horrifying experience for you
Whatever helps you sleep at night, br0 :colorful:

EDIT1: I knew I went to bed! LOL. I remember you guys wanting to MM and I said I wanted to get some sleep for the tourney. Lrn2memory.

EDIT2: Halo's the dominating game in MLG, which means it is the shooter to define what an FPS is (at least, console-wise), especially when it comes to professional FPS gaming. Saying Halo doesn't count just means you know you're bad. LOL.

EDIT3: If you really think I, personally, am bad, I'll gladly play friendlies with you in any FPS and guarantee it won't be a massacre :) All my non-smash friends play FPS games, so when I hang with them that's literally all I play and talk about with them. And when I go even with kids who almost live and breathe FPS, I can't really take your word when you say I'm bad. Unless you're trolling, then I'll just OLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLO and not care.

:awesome::troll:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
DLA, MM me in Halo 2, Rockets or Swords on Midship. I'd whoop dat ***.

EDIT: That's like, the only way I can take an FPS seriously, because then it's actually fun.

EDIT2: Actually I lied, I like L4D2.

EDIT3: And Portal.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
DLA, MM me in Halo 2, Rockets or Swords on Midship. I'd whoop dat ***.
rockets or swords? wtf lol. want to play some brawl afterwards? we'll do a coins match with items on high.

Top Bottom