• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
1)Sothe sucks.
2) I would rather the Bears suck and get lucky wins than suck and lose.
3)Lions are not having a winning season.
4)IL is divided into 3 areas. Chicago/burbs, Peoria/Springfield, and corn.

Smokemaxx is trying to get the corn to attend.
Well speaking as one of the Children of the Corn, I cannot attend.

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
fixed / 10
Yes, I'm afraid you're right. All we have is Corn here. A few Soybeans for variety's sake, but it's all Corn here. Corn in our Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, at night we dream of Corn, we worship the Corn God known as Corn, all our lives revolve around Corn.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1)Sothe sucks.
2) I would rather the Bears suck and get lucky wins than suck and lose.
3)Lions are not having a winning season.
4)IL is divided into 3 areas. Chicago/burbs, Peoria/Springfield, and corn.

Smokemaxx is trying to get the corn to attend.
I agree with everything here. :colorful:

Myztyrio

Smash Rookie
So. I'm new on smashboards, obv. I want to smash, obv. Brawl lol. I live where hardly any other smashers live. If you're near Lake Zurich lemme know lol

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
So. I'm new on smashboards, obv. I want to smash, obv. Brawl lol. I live where hardly any other smashers live. If you're near Lake Zurich lemme know lol
There's plenty of smashers up there. Downstate there aren't many, and the ones that are here are Melee only. That's what they said when I went to the Peoria/Springfield board anyway. If there was a Bloomington/Champaign/Decatur Board I'd try there.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Gio is incredible guys, just not at smash.

Edit: Hey Arty, how many teams are we doing for the Fantasy Football? Only 8 are showing up, and it's just Zwarm replacing Dark Kakashi. I thought we were doin 10 teams?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
There's plenty of smashers up there. Downstate there aren't many, and the ones that are here are Melee only. That's what they said when I went to the Peoria/Springfield board anyway. If there was a Bloomington/Champaign/Decatur Board I'd try there.
Shrillbert, there's a Smasher in Champaign. Ripple is there for school and I'll be moving up there in like 2 days.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Gio is incredible guys, just not at smash.

Edit: Hey Arty, how many teams are we doing for the Fantasy Football? Only 8 are showing up, and it's just Zwarm replacing Dark Kakashi. I thought we were doin 10 teams?
i can join if you let me in.

Scythe

Smash Master
looooooooooooool that was good

Also, for FANTASY FOOTBALL:
would it be possible to start the draft a little earlier, like 3 instead of 5? Or did we pick 5 o'clock for a reason?
might not be able to get some people awake at 3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't even watch anime on my own anymore. I only watch it with people now. The last thing I watched was a movie with Klappy, last Friday before Kirk's. Before that, I don't even remember.

Scythe

Smash Master
I don't even watch anime on my own anymore. I only watch it with people now. The last thing I watched was a movie with Klappy, last Friday before Kirk's. Before that, I don't even remember.
I don't think i've ever watched anime with people.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wow somehow this thread made a completely smooth transition from fantasy football to anime.

wtf... only in IL

Scythe

Smash Master
Tomorrow 3rd strike comes out for 360!!!

edit: wait that's later today, I'm going to sleep.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
3sO came out on PSN a day early because **** salt.

Of course it isn't going to replace AE (if only), it's just a fun port of a classic fighting game (probably one of the best of all time).

Arty

Smash Lord
Ook, we can do 3:00 if everyone is cool with it.

And yah Rob, it was between you and Zwarm for the last spot, and since this is a money league and you live like 6 hours away, we took him :(

Top Bottom