• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
Fantasy Football Update

We need 2 more people to join our league to make 10 teams. It's gonna be $5 this time. If you want to join than either PM me your email or post it here if you don't care about people seeing it. I'll send you an invite. It would be much better if you actually know something about football though and not just join for the hell of it lol.

So far we got

Me
Andrew
Diego
John
Norm
Ook
Barnes
Luke (Good friend of ours that wanted to join the league last year but we already drafted)
---
---

The draft is gonna probably be in 2 weeks but I'll put a poll up on the site to decide the best date.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
If you can't find anyone else, I'd still like to be in. I like to think I know about football, but I really only know about the Bears, so I don't need to be in if you find someone better.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
So jared... see any good ecchi lately?

Feel free to include pics.

Scythe

Smash Master
Fantasy Football Update

. It would be much better if you actually know something about football though and not just join for the hell of it lol.

S.
yeah please don't be completely ignorant about football and actually care if you do well. We don't want inactive people.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd pay attention to football a little more if I did that Fantasy Football, I did something similar with my college friends.

Hi Dajayman, nice to see you back.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
lol, jayman now a freeman for Sboards?
Welcome back dood. (-_^)b

Football is finally back & i smell super bowl for my chicago bears.
Whoever disagree will get tackle by brain urlacher.....hard
and get mario fireball to the face. xD

Top Bottom