• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Fantasy Football Update

We need 2 more people to join our league to make 10 teams. It's gonna be $5 this time. If you want to join than either PM me your email or post it here if you don't care about people seeing it. I'll send you an invite. It would be much better if you actually know something about football though and not just join for the hell of it lol.

So far we got

Me
Andrew
Diego
John
Norm
Ook
Barnes
Luke (Good friend of ours that wanted to join the league last year but we already drafted)
---
---

The draft is gonna probably be in 2 weeks but I'll put a poll up on the site to decide the best date.
I'd be interested in joining. I know more than the typical smasher about football, but I don't want people begging me everyday for trades, etc if that's what you mean by inactive. I will certainly put out a roster every week or whatever you're supposed to do with fantasy. (I've never actually played).

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
anime is fukkin terrible. all of you IL people are weird.

woOoOoO packers.

bears suck.

I'll admit I'm not a big Anime fan either, and if you think the IL people from Chicagoland are weird, come down here to the void and you'll see what weird is. The rest of your statement however is nothing short of blasphemous.

Top Bottom