• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I seriously miss All That. The original cast.

Hey Dude was even cool. Wild and Crazy Kids was interesting.

OMFG Pete and Pete and Alex Mack!!

/nostalgia overload

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I remember watching Boy Meets World when they milked the re-runs in the early 2000s. I actually really like Recess... and Hey Arnold was amazing. Rug Rats was so good it inspired the best N-64 game ever(better project 64 rom of it than Pokemon Snap(go figure)) I have no clue what Aliza Thornberry(however you spell that) was about, but I remember the beginning and I think the main character turned into a furry, but I forgot :p.Lack of Rocket Power talk is saddening, TIDO.(period) Hey Arnold movie is god-tier of cartoon movies. I don't think I saw animaniacs that much, but I do remember the movie(still comes on) and The Pinkie and the Brain a lot.Fairly Odd Parents: "Tell me I'm pretty." Jimmy Neutron was actually pretty okay and Fresh Prince: Carlton dance or Jump on it? Also the best adventure time moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2i6yqxU18I&feature=related

King~

Smash Champion
best thread right now

recess may not have been that good, but it got me through many a day after school, and maybe a few schemes of my own lol, i had a TJ like friend growing up

lets not forget saturday morning stuff that started in the 90's, pokemon, street sharks, power rangers, etc

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Hunger...

And YES. WWF made wrestling cool. Now Vince is going off the deep end trying to strip wrestling of what it's suppose to be in the first place: wrestling. Now it's the dumb PG "I'm gonna kick your butt" crap. Cena sucks. Orton is overused. Rey is worthless now. Barely anyone is a big star anymore that's worth watching. Except Punk. Punk is awesome now.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Nah, more like he's just his own entity. There will never be another Stone Cold. But Punk is one of the best things to happen to the PG era right now (showing it's a joke).

Barns, when are you going to be home this weekend? Saturday? Sunday? I'm ready to pick up that guitar =)

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
White castle is bad, high or not. Seriously go eat some vegetables or something.
I don't care if it's bad, though I do eat vegetables and fruits a lot. After reading so many health studies for so many years, I have come to the conclusion that life is a carcinogen.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
White Castle is okay, it has just been an overrated munchie since Harold and Kumar came out. I'd honestly prefer munching on chips, Wendy's, or some TBK instead of getting a crave case.

People fail to realize that Harold and Kumar simply had a personal connection to their White Castle in the movie and that it isn't godlike food, people would be better off munching on some food that they really enjoy and are familiar with....

SothE700k

Smash Lord
White Castle is okay, it has just been an overrated munchie since Harold and Kumar came out. I'd honestly prefer munching on chips, Wendy's, or some TBK instead of getting a crave case.

People fail to realize that Harold and Kumar simply had a personal connection to their White Castle in the movie and that it isn't godlike food, people would be better off munching on some food that they really enjoy and are familiar with....
+5 Respect points.
TBK high is one of the most glorious things I've ever eaten. It's all too bad that two cop cars passed by and created a massive scene in Harlem. And a bum was demanding money from me. And the drive was scary because of a psycho driver of a friend.
Food was worth it, the rest of the trip was not.

Great thing to do when high: mix up foods, condiments, cheeses, etc. Came up with a godly meal: chicken strips with pepperjack cheese with lettuce, sub-sandwich dressing, and mayo. -drools- It's still amazing when sober.

Top Bottom