• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
90s cartoon tierlist

Top Tier
Recess
Hey Arnold

High Tier
CatDog
Doug
Rugrats

Mid Tier
Everything Else

Garbage Tier
Beavis and Butthead

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Recess was eh. Mid/low IMO. The style wasnt anything special, it wasnt really funny and the storylines were kinda weak.

Animaniacs was god tier. Ed edd n eddy, spongebob, dexters lab, and pinky and the brain were top tier. Fairly odd parents was high tier.

Id list more but Im at work

:phone:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Looney Tunes was god tier, just saying. After you age and re-watch the cartoons, you notice all sorts of obscure sexual innuendos and adult comedy.

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
Looney Tunes was god tier, just saying. After you age and re-watch the cartoons, you notice all sorts of obscure sexual innuendos and adult comedy.
Aye it was. And it's a pity that some of them are gone or butchered for being politically incorrect. Just a couple of weeks ago I saw the Scarlet Pumpernickel on Cartoon Network's hour of Looney Tunes, and the whole last segment was removed.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
CatDog was amazing. I'm sad people don't like it. :( I mostly agree with DLA's list, although Ed Edd and Eddy was god tier for me as a kid.

Top Bottom