• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
lol Dla :I~

also Gurren Lagann was pretty awesome ^^;

My melee falco.. will mess you all up!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I will never have trouble short hopping, had to learn the hard way because I had to learn to short hop with a computer keyboard playing Smash64 online.

Of course this was two years ago and it took me at most a week to master short hopping.
Soth's been around for over a year. If there's one thing Soth is reliable on, it's the fact that he'll always come up with new ways for you to say "Soth sucks..."

Dajayman

It definitely helps, especially with characters like Captain Falcon who need to l-cancel to combo. Can't combo if you spending a s*** ton of frames in landlag.

And it's not hard, it's just autocanceling makes you slack off and get rusty. :/

SothE700k

Smash Lord
You are playing Marth right? -_-;
I'm flip flopping right now between Marth and Sheik. I like both a lot so I dunno who to main.

lol sothe you can't short hop?
It's been well past a year since I picked up Melee again! Let's just say that anything I was able to do before is well gone. This is NOT like riding a bike...

I will never have trouble short hopping, had to learn the hard way because I had to learn to short hop with a computer keyboard playing Smash64 online.

Of course this was two years ago and it took me at most a week to master short hopping.
Soth's been around for over a year. If there's one thing Soth is reliable on, it's the fact that he'll always come up with new ways for you to say "Soth sucks..."
Oh Jayman, when will you ever learn.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Zoze I destroyed you when I was bad. Arty's Samus is better. You like smash attacking my shield too much and eating double knees.
I dont remember getting destroyed by anyone in melee. But yeah, that was the first time I played melee in over a year. I was trying to dodge out of combos and Uair DI. Those matches shouldn't count for either of us :/.

I've been playing melee everyday for the past month or so. So im almost back up to my prime.

We need to get a MM next time I'm in chicago (should be soon). And I don't understand Samus VS Falcon. I swear it's 100-0 falcons favor lol. I play sheik VS falcon. I'm working on Falco.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I dont remember getting destroyed by anyone in melee. But yeah, that was the first time I played melee in over a year. I was trying to dodge out of combos and Uair DI. Those matches shouldn't count for either of us :/.

I've been playing melee everyday for the past month or so. So im almost back up to my prime.

We need to get a MM next time I'm in chicago (should be soon). And I don't understand Samus VS Falcon. I swear it's 100-0 falcons favor lol. I play sheik VS falcon. I'm working on Falco.
Zoze just johned/prejohned enough times in one post to form an entire rainbow. Each of his johns are a different color.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Oro with a soul...

:awesome:

Scythe

Smash Master
Zozefup is prolly never coming back to Chicago. He prolly lives in like Asia right now or something.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
No they are important for your heart... and world peace! :( I like soul's

I like to steal them like a Mejah (@OoK)

Hey Sothe are you still able to give me that ride? Shoot it's Friday!? Is it possible to be Saturday D: I got class in morn!

Dajayman

It would be nice if CPUs had a brain.

They never dash.
They always approach you.
You can exploit a ton of weaknesses in their programming (hold shield near a ledge against Kirby and breakout of his fthrow 4 times, gg).

Melee CPUs are s*** practice. The only kind of practice you can perform alone is tech skill practice.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You don't really need human melee practice to get better. It would be nice if the computer DIed though :/

@Oro- please give some details on your soul lol
Level 7 comps have human-like DI.

I am trying to destroy it at the moment. If it lives long enough, I will show it to you when you come up to Chicago.

Top Bottom