• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

King~

Smash Champion
anyone have room in their car for the WI tourney this weekend

if it dosent cost to get to you, and venue isnt that much i'd like to go so i can atleast play this weekend

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Barns and Tetsion: Yeah I can give you guys a ride! As long as the repairs to my car don't take 2 weeks. It shouldn't but if it does, someone at the body shop is going to eat a You're Too Slow to F-Smash...

Why are there no tournaments within 6 hours of me?
Because you planked too many cities so they don't want to go near you.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Sothe, I don't care if you're car isn't fixed by then...you will rent a car and then drive them to my house.
You!? Demanding ME!? *****, you betta step BACK!

The car will be fixed in 9 days starting today (It was in REALLY bad shape), so I'll have a car ready to go!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Go to the actual thread, there's like 14 stories now. Lol. Also, Arty, I see you lurking all these popular threads, show why aren't you on Skype? Same with you Scythe, get on Skype yo!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Appreciate it Sothe!

(Was going to go to the OCt 30's tourney but it's far and stuff and I like the idea of many friendlies since I havn't played against "world forums leveled people" in a while)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I just read the entire story. ChuDat is my hero. Not even as a Kirby main, but as a person and a troll.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Appreciate it Sothe!

(Was going to go to the OCt 30's tourney but it's far and stuff and I like the idea of many friendlies since I havn't played against "world forums leveled people" in a while)

(not gay)
fix'd

Barns you're driving me to MAS riiiiiiiight?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I remember when DLA said he'd be changing his sig frequently to have different DLA meanings, but he's been Digging Latin Americans for like 4 months. :/

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I got no problem with that, I like my women spicy as well. But when you promise to change your acronym's meaning frequently and haven't done so in months, then I got a problem.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Ok, allow me to rephrase this post.

Sponge, I did not even speak. And it's only when I say something extremely stupid is when it's permissible to say "shut up Sothe." And even then, it's only with people I know and am around a good amount of the time that may do that. You saying it blatantly out there and out of nowhere did not make an ounce of sense as I never spoke at all. And with it randomly coming out like that added to the fact that I barely even know you, I'm going to take it as you're extremely ignorant to how anything works here and to who I even am.

And because of that, you're starting to piss me off.

Top Bottom