• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ok, allow me to rephrase this post.

Sponge, I did not even speak. And it's only when I say something extremely stupid is when it's permissible to say "shut up Sothe." And even then, it's only with people I know and am around a good amount of the time that may do that. You saying it blatantly out there and out of nowhere did not make an ounce of sense as I never spoke at all. And with it randomly coming out like that added to the fact that I barely even know you, I'm going to take it as you're extremely ignorant to how anything works here and to who I even am.

And because of that, you're starting to piss me off.
Open your eyes I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open

When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always
I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony harmony oh love

Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide I see
Your love in motion

When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

****ing love you Sothe lmao.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration

Sponge, I did not even speak. And it's only when I say something extremely stupid is when it's permissible to say "shut up Sothe." And even then, it's only with people I know and am around a good amount of the time that may do that. You saying it blatantly out there and out of nowhere did not make an ounce of sense as I never spoke at all. And with it randomly coming out like that added to the fact that I barely even know you, I'm going to take it as you're extremely ignorant to how anything works here and to who I even am.

Shut up Soth...

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
Diddles Little Argentinians. Doesn't Lick Alpacas. Dupes Licensed Agents. Does Lithium Anytime. Decides Legal Amendments. Determines Legitimate Aviators. Destroys Leased Apartments. DS LITE ALWAYS!!!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero

I love you Sothe, no homo. +20 respect points.

You still suck though. :awesome:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Illinois championship tournament at my apartment on Thursday. Come play and prove that you're the best in Illinois.

P.S. Arty and Kain are banned.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

It's because you're easy. ;)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I barely know you! Who the hell do you think you are?
"Be it impossible or absurd, we continue to follow the path of true men! If there's a wall, we'll tear it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma of the heart's Final Ignition, the perfect union, Gurren-Lagann! Who do you--all of you!--think we are?!"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I was going to quote Gurren Lagann, but Red Ryu beat me to the punch! No pun.

Red Ryu, I always thought Zidane looked like a ****. Imo he's like the worst lead FF character of all time... Still <3 FFIX though.
FFIX is my favorite.

Zidane il l'a frappé?
wut?

9 sucks. 8 for life.
Enjoy spending hours drawing all the magic you need for your stats.

Game is fun btw.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Whatever, I think I am going to just abuse the hell out of the ditto in every matchup I play from now on. Like M2K status, be an uber ***.

In other news, Arty got ****ed up in Melee. :awesome:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Haha, Rat is the only Samus allowed to **** me up atm. Gimme like a week against Rat and your Samus has no chance. Wavedash back uptilt when you think I am approaching more. Rat ***** me with it. :awesome:

Zoze I destroyed you when I was bad. Arty's Samus is better. You like smash attacking my shield too much and eating double knees.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Guys, guys. I be playin Melee now. I have all the data again so I be practicin basic stuffs. I want to learn to **** people up and junk. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS PEOPLE. PLEASE. :awesome:

Top Bottom