• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quaz

Smash Master
Quaz! Good **** on 9th. You are amazing. Too bad I woulda ***** you, stolen your rank, then gotten top 5.
Yeah you would do that you jerk. thanks though, I was playing pretty good all day =)

oh yeah I forgot how much Dajayman and I love rawrizard. No sonic for me (thank goodness)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Haha Quaz I wanna play you again. I just can't decide on my main. I think I am still Falco but sometimes I get really mad and play like Marth/Fox/Falcon. I love Marth Peach. Sveet's Marth is a joke in that MU compared to mine. :laugh:

Falco/Diddy/Snake make me hate Brawl so much you don't even know...

King~

Smash Champion
man listen yall just dont know how gay a falco can get

theres this side to falco that only a few have seen, i saw it once a couple of months ago. shugo knows

trust me, you dont have to approach sonic........

Super jesus tier
Falco

god tier
Sonic
lucario
toon link

s-tier
peach

Zozefup

Smash Lord
God Tier

Sonic

Top Tier

Diddy
Snakes that just camp the whole game
ICs
DDD
Is it just because I play MK or what? I can out camp all of those characters pretty easily. Especially if I get a gay stage. I frequently time Diddy, ICs, DDDs, and Sonics out.

None of them are very hard to approach either. Aggressive dairing + Nado gives most of those characters a hard time. The only character that is annoying to approach is Falco. Approaching Counts Diddy can be a pain too. But playing aggressive works very well against diddy, and if I take the first stock, Diddy is one of my favorite match ups.

And Sonic... I've never played one better than Oreo. But approaching didn't seem very difficult.

Teh Future

Smash Master
wow IL has a terrible idea of what is annoying to play against (even outside of sonic)

zoze play any character that gets CGed by D3 and you will agree lol.

i will agree with king when he says tlink and peach tho =)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Time to blow everyone's minds with useless facts. :awesome:

Ryzen Xia knows a friend of mine from high school, and is going to Youmacon with him to hold a panel about rave parties and such, and I think Ryzen is co-hosting a competitive Brawl panel that I'll be attending.

Small world, huh? :colorful:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
wow IL has a terrible idea of what is annoying to play against (even outside of sonic)

zoze play any character that gets CGed by D3 and you will agree lol.

i will agree with king when he says tlink and peach tho =)
Talk to anyone in IL that has played Sonics. Even I agree that he's just annoying to fight against. Not hard, but ANNOYING.

Encase that wasn't clear:

ANNOYING.

Teh Future

Smash Master
sonic is definitely annoying to fight. just not as annoying as someone who stands still repeatedly hitting grab and 90-10s 1/4th of the cast by doing so

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Time to blow everyone's minds with useless facts. :awesome:

Ryzen Xia knows a friend of mine from high school, and is going to Youmacon with him to hold a panel about rave parties and such, and I think Ryzen is co-hosting a competitive Brawl panel that I'll be attending.

Small world, huh? :colorful:
Have fun getting camped.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Psh, camping. LOL. I plan on going in, trolling the panel, and then challenging the three 'pros' (unless the third co-host is a national-winning player) and Hup Canceling my way to victory! :colorful:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
God****, I employ one game breaking technique and everyone hates me. :awesome: Maybe you guys should find some broken stuff for your characters!

Top Bottom