• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
there's nothing wrong with drinking or smoking and **** you at DLA for starting this topic lol

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Uh, sorry to burst your bubble here Quik, but I have NEVER been drunk.
The only times I've ever had alcohol of ANY form was when I was asked to test some wine that my sister had. A sip of two different wines and I actually spat them both right out as soon as it hit my mouth.

Alcohol sucks. I don't need that crap to have a good time. F*** anybody who believes they need it to party.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't understand drinking games. If you're playing a drinking game, you obviously think drinking is a good thing. So why is drinking always the consequence for losing?

drinking should be the prize for winning

If you win beer pong, you should get to drink all that free beer that's left in your cups!
Not all drinking games are about drinking if you lose. My favorite drinking game, Cocaine (nothing to do with the actual drug), actually requires 4 beer cans in the corners of a beer pong table. You're supposed to throw the pingpong ball off your opponent's beer can and chug as much beer as you can before the opponent gets the ball back to the table. First team to finish their beer wins.

Staring at that will kill more brain cells than smoking weed.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Uh, sorry to burst your bubble here Quik, but I have NEVER been drunk.
The only times I've ever had alcohol of ANY form was when I was asked to test some wine that my sister had. A sip of two different wines and I actually spat them both right out as soon as it hit my mouth.

Alcohol sucks. I don't need that crap to have a good time. F*** anybody who believes they need it to party.
Fruity drinks are the way to go. The only way you know its liquor is the burning sensation happening in the back of your throat.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Why not just drink apple juice like my 3 year old son? He has way more fun drinking than anyone I've seen.

Umashi

Smash Cadet
Implying that people like the taste of beer.

Vodka pong. That'll **** EVERYTHING in a 10 mile radius up. Double in every cup.

That sucks. What kind of medicine makes you partyproof?
Oh lots of them unfortunately lol but I'm a real good spectator!

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I need to go up north and wreck you guys sometime :\

(I'll probably bring along competent players to do my work for me, though. See: Surjan, Ripple(..? when he tries lol), & chewyy)

Cook

Smash Master
Hardly anybody needs, or thinks they need, alcohol to have fun. I hate it when people say this. "I don't need drugs/pot/Battleship/etc. to have fun!" Good job, neither do most people who drink. I don't NEED to drink to have fun, just like you don't NEED to play Brawl to have fun. It's just another fun thing to do, and I don't see any reason to limit myself like that.

Dajayman

Apple juice is way better than orange juice. I could apple juice all day. You can't drink orange juice all day, it's too acidic. Not hating on oj, drinking pulp oj on the side with some eggs, bacon, and toast makes one amazing breakfast. But oj can't beat aj.

Cook knows what's up.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah you guys are making people who drink sound like destitute addicts who can't find meaning in life without being piss drunk

edit:

Cook

Smash Master
I like cran-apple, cran-grape, or straight cranberry. Straight apple or grape is just too sweet. Orange juice... I just don't like it.

ook

Smash Lord
I love orange juice, it tastes SO good for one glass of it. Then I get a second glass cause I think I'll be able to drink it, but... I just get sick of it.

Same thing with polish sausage. The first plate tastes soooooooo good, and maybe seconds too, but if I go back for thirds, it's just gross.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Apple juice is way better than orange juice. I could apple juice all day. You can't drink orange juice all day, it's too acidic. Not hating on oj, drinking pulp oj on the side with some eggs, bacon, and toast makes one amazing breakfast. But oj can't beat aj.

Cook knows what's up.
Why are you always right?

Dajayman

Once again Soth just proves that he sucks.

Cranberry juice is pretty interesting. It's so sweet and delicious when you first drink it, but then it gets a bitter aftertaste. Then you drink more and it's bitter sweet. Cranberry juice is pretty good.

Pure grape juice is also amazing. Not grape drank, grape juice. I rate it as high up as apple juice.

Tropical fruits like pineapple, oranges, grapefruits are all the same. They all taste great (in their own ways) but they're too acidic, drinking too much will literally melt your stomach lining.

My favorite part about juices are their nutrition. All juices give you your daily Vitamin C in a glass, but there's sometime other things like antioxidants, Vitamin A and D, Iron, etc.

Scythe

Smash Master
Hardly anybody needs, or thinks they need, alcohol to have fun. I hate it when people say this. "I don't need drugs/pot/Battleship/etc. to have fun!" Good job, neither do most people who drink. I don't NEED to drink to have fun, just like you don't NEED to play Brawl to have fun. It's just another fun thing to do, and I don't see any reason to limit myself like that.
quoted for truth

and oj is prolly the best tasting juice. apple juice is pretty legit though.

I'd rather just have chocolate milk over anything else.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
My roommate bought a 4.5 million volt taser online. We invite tons of people to our room and see who can take the pain the longest.

Is this similar to alcohol?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
You could smoke the weed as you play Kenni and get him high involuntarily and see if he can handle the game while been high unintentionally. ;D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I can force a 100% win scenario in checkers if I go second because the game is dumb and you have limited move options. It is almost as dumb as tic tac toe.

This thread has gotten really gay.

Top Bottom