• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Guys I'm holding another smashfest at my house this saturday. It's on a weekend so no school johns or anything, I expect this one to be even bigger than the last one.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Guys I'm holding another smashfest at my house this saturday. It's on a weekend so no school johns or anything, I expect this one to be even bigger than the last one.
Who went to the last one?

and stop losing to wifi falcos :cool:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Who went to the last one?

and stop losing to wifi falcos :cool:
Sure once you stop losing to wifi ganons :p

There were like 13 people at the last one, including most of DeBrawl. You missed it, I beat Arty in a $3 snake gauntlet MM. We fought the same 5 people using Snake, and I beat more people than he did--proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Arty's snake is absolutely horrible.

Arty

Smash Lord
Sure once you stop losing to wifi ganons :p

There were like 13 people at the last one, including most of DeBrawl. You missed it, I beat Arty in a $3 snake gauntlet MM. We fought the same 5 people using Snake, and I beat more people than he did--proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Arty's snake is absolutely horrible.
The only thing it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt is that Barnes secretely wanted me to lose! :)

$5 Snake Ditto MM Arty?
Maaaaaaaybee

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Oro, make sure you bring the latest - build to DLA's so Arty and I can have that Kirby ditto! :colorful:

Scythe

Smash Master
well if i'm going i'll prolly do some brawl - , melee and possibly brawl low tier MMs

SothE700k

Smash Lord
...Dang it. I was planning on making my Saturday a chill day.
I may go. I'll see how I feel in a few days.

If I do, we're MMing in BB:CS, Barns!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Don't worry about it Tano.

Just reposting for everyone's benefit...

When: Saturday Oct 23, starting at 12:00 p.m.

Where: DLA's house, 335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

Why: Because arty's snake sucks

phone: (630) 582-3767 (this is my home phone, my cell phone doesn't work so don't call it)

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Hey DLA I should be able to make it you live like.. 10 minutes from me xD it would be nice to see everyone again.

I won a local tourney recently >.> I got money to MM sorta. (kinda doesnt wanna lose it x3)

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

hey friends! this is pretty close to you guys. i'm generating hype for it. we have the best from the midwest west coming, along with lain, atomsk, and even eggz all the way from the west coast. housing is free and at the venue, and the party afterwards will be legendary. Don't miss it!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

hey friends! this is pretty close to you guys. i'm generating hype for it. we have the best from the midwest west coming, along with lain, atomsk, and even eggz all the way from the west coast. housing is free and at the venue, and the party afterwards will be legendary. Don't miss it!
I really want to go to this, but IL doesn't party so no one else will want to go :(

Trust me, i've been barking up that tree for a while

Nicole

Smash Champion
oh, it's a brawl/melee tournament if that gets anyone more excited?

its not like you guys have to party after the tournament is over. alot of people are going to be there that dont drink or anything else. it will still be mad fun, and all the setups will still be there once the tournament is over, so you guys can still play/do whatever. the tournament itself is still going to be really fun, and we're going to run a "reverse main" tournament, where...

If I was going to play against DLA in the bracket, DLA would have to use Peach, and I would have to use Ganon. Doesn't that sound wild, crazy, and hellarious?

So it won't be totally boring for those who don't party. For those who want to sleep afterwards, the venue has a top level and a bottom level, and the bottom level will not have any party going on. Just make sure you bring blankets and sleeping bags (and air mattresses if you got 'em)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yeah, DLA! I'd totally be up for going! :D Get somethin' planned and I'm in!

Top Bottom