• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Oro I've decided I want to play more Melee. You better set up the Melee kitchen at Kirk's, I'm gonna be practing Melee a lot with those CPUs.

Also I demand Brawl+, my Charizard+ yearns for action.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'd MM arty's snake for any amount of dollars, chickens, or personal body parts.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'd MM arty's snake for any amount of dollars, chickens, or personal body parts. As long as I don't go Wario. i kinda forgot that your bro mains wario back when i chose him LOL

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Been to plenty Zoze. I stand my ground against everyone except Kels.

In fact I beat 6-10 on that list quite handily. I also beat others like Quaz who beats good players.
When I go to melee tournaments nowadays.. it's nuts. The same skill level that used to win major tournaments is now the average, or even below average. The only people I've played on the IL melee PR is Tom R, Matt R, Trail, and Deku. Those guys are so out of my league that it's not even fun lol. Maybe there is a big skill gap between them and the rest of the PR?

I can't imagine that you have caught up in skill level to those players yet. Or that you are any where close. Just because they have 5+ years of competitive MLG experience and you are relatively new to the melee community. Especially since last time I played you, we both played like 5 year old girls compared to decent melee players lol.

I think you would place much higher in a brawl MLG than a melee MLG. You are better at melee, but so is everyone else :/. And I'm pretty sure I'll smoke you in melee... XD

edit: I just watched Vro VS Rat. Maybe I could make it on the IL PR?

edit: I just watch Vro VS Rat. Maybe I could make it on the IL melee PR?

Maybe you're a lot better than I'm giving you credit for though. I'll be insanely impressed.
And does Tink, Dope, or Viperboy play melee anymore? :(

edit: I just watched Vro VS Rat. I might have been wrong about the competition level in IL :/

Scythe

Smash Master
too much trolling in this thread and too many people falling for it over and over again.

also zoze please stop talking trash since you are never coming up here to back it up

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I see Illinois is trolling hard again. <3

When are you guys having another Chicago area/Don't Blink tournament? I still wanna come back :D

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Scythe, I don't think he is trolling. I think he really is an ***hole through and through.
I declare an IL banning of Zoze. Everyone in IL: block him. All in favor?

metroid1117

Smash Master
Wow, IL be hatin'. Where's the love?

I need to record matches with Over9000 and get them critiqued, I'm getting destroyed by his Fox and I don't really know what I can do to win and not just do better. In fact, I need to play more people at Melee in general, I'm always play Brawl+ or have to leave early...

I hope the next DB is during Thanksgiving Break, otherwise I might have to get a ride again >.>.

Scythe

Smash Master
why do people keep mentioning Don't blink like it's even close to happening?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
wow i apprently moved from a troll city to an entire troll state lol, theres no escaping them bridges i see.
Nothing exists out of Chicago n the areas right outside of it...so u kinda jus moved to another troll city. We disowned Zoze why does he post in this thread still?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Don't listen to Scythe, King. We troll everyone equally :awesome:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
The secret to beating Kappy's hup canceling is pulling out your pocket MK.
Just saw this. He's right, unfortunately :( No trollmo, every time someone brings out MK after I beat their main I lose. That's why I'm gonna get some real MK practice and hopefully get good enough to never lose to a pocket MK again!

BTW, cocky players are trash. Real Talk :colorful:

Oh, and Sago, if you go to Kirk's, can we do some MK/Kirby matches?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sago it's this friday at 4:00 p.m..

603 W. Ladd St.
Arlington Heights, Illinois

Most of us just stay overnight and leave the next day.

Kirkfests are always off the hook, make sure you goooo

SothE700k

Smash Lord
wow i apprently moved from a troll city to an entire troll state lol, theres no escaping them bridges i see.
Most of us do harmless, fun trolling to each other. It's when we get serious ones that we rise up in arms and push them out.

By the way, I don't think we've even directed conversation towards each other before. Hello, I'm Sothe. I'm the guy everyone loves to use as a fun punching bag in IL lol

King~

Smash Champion
lol alrighty, im just saying moved from somewhere that only had three sometimes four troll(links,blue, suyon, and sometimes shugo) to the entire state being trolls lol.

hold on real quick, i dont believe we've holled at each other yet. wassup, im dat n-word king, i threw up in quazs car my first time meeting chicago smashers.

translated
hey, im king.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
OMG, I ****ing love you all!!!

Zoze, eat a ****, you ****ing suck scrub.

Don't Blink needs a new venue. **** all the haters at Nickel City that don't return my calls and ignore me.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Zoze, eat a ****, you ****ing suck scrub.

Don't Blink needs a new venue. **** all the haters at Nickel City that don't return my calls and ignore me.
We need some kind of cool MM to prove who the superior person is.

Chicago seriously needs to host a tournament on a 3+ day break from school. I can seriously starting coming to Chicago tournaments now ($30 train tickets!).

Melee would be cool too. Im finally learning how to wavedash with Falco!

We disowned Zoze why does he post in this thread still?
Chicago is by far my favorite smash community, even though you are all terrible at brawl. You play low tiers.

On a seperate note, I have some disturbing news. I think I developed a soul over night. DLA I need your help.
That's ironic, because I think I'm losing my soul. School is sucking the life out of me. I'm getting zero sleep and I'm mad all the time. Anyone else have this problem? lol.

I'm pretty sure college is the quickest way to lose your soul. If that helps you any Oro. lol

Top Bottom