• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
lol alrighty, im just saying moved from somewhere that only had three sometimes four troll(links,blue, suyon, and sometimes shugo) to the entire state being trolls lol.

hold on real quick, i dont believe we've holled at each other yet. wassup, im dat n-word king, i threw up in quazs car my first time meeting chicago smashers.

translated
hey, im king.
awesome! you better be at kirk's! be sure not to go the wrong way on the L

Kirk

Smash Champion
We geez...I guess I don't have a choice. Ill buy some for hype dog. Diego, I've got something extra special for you. Can't wait for Friday baby ;)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing drinks to Kirk's (he already knows) for everyone. An unused 24 pack of mountain dew.

King, you threw up in Quaz's car? You're awesome XD

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
So....it's been almost three months since last update of the power rankings. Will it be updated soonish or are we going to wait until another tournament happens?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The new PR list goes
Kain
Arty's Falco
Sago
doesn't matter

Last in IL- Arty's Snake.

Zoze I am going to look for an awesome venue just for you. I want to beat you so bad in everything smash.

I am bringing an unused 48 pack of Dr Pepper to Kirk's.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
1. Kain
2. Arty
3. Sago?
4. Kappy?
5. Ook
6. DLA
7. Quik
8. LoL Kirk
9. JJRockets
10. GreenBeast

that's IMO though. I dont know tourney results :D and stuff. GB and Rockets I donno what they do D: or OoK. Did other people return?

By the way this list is very ignorent so don't hold it against me gaiz

(notgay)

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Tetsion: I beat Sago, Akashi, Norm, Meneil and a few others that I don't remember off the top of my head this season. I play Diddy, but I don't think me and you have ever been at the same tourney

Edit: Oh, and Green Beast will probably go to inactive, I think Ook and Quik also, but I could be wrong.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lol, if I ever make the PR, it is essentially my way of saying step it up to anyone below me. This is not my main game or even a focus in any way. IL is too good to ever let a guy like me on the PR though, even when some tops are inactive.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1. Kain
2. Arty
3. Sago?
4. Kappy?
5. Ook
6. DLA
7. Quik
8. LoL Kirk
9. JJRockets
10. GreenBeast

that's IMO though. I dont know tourney results :D and stuff. GB and Rockets I donno what they do D: or OoK. Did other people return?

By the way this list is very ignorent so don't hold it against me gaiz

(notgay)
Are you ****ing kidding me? Klappy 4th? Troll post.

Legit though, Quik, Green Beast and Ook will probably go inactive. Kirk's only been to 1 thing too I'm pretty sure.

Arty

Smash Lord
The update is supposed to be Nov 12, which is 3 months after the last update. We can talk in the group to see if you guys want to wait a few more tournies, or update it on Nov 12.

Arty

Smash Lord
Check the group guys and put in your input!

And Diego, if we do it now, we're probably gonna have to do a top 5 or top 7.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Arty, you should probably PM everyone in the BR, just in case they don't check this thread or miss your post about it or something. I can tell Drew when he gets here tonight though.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Tetsion: I beat Sago, Akashi, Norm, Meneil and a few others that I don't remember off the top of my head this season. I play Diddy, but I don't think me and you have ever been at the same tourney

Edit: Oh, and Green Beast will probably go to inactive, I think Ook and Quik also, but I could be wrong.
I don't doubt it but I disclaimed that my input is indeed ignorant as in I am not there for every tourny but from my experience that's what my opinion was.

I know Quik, Green Beast, Ook are pretty inactive Ook just doesn't have the money he need's a job.

I put LoL kirk for a reason cause he appears at tourny's once in a while and always does at least decent. In honesty I can

EDIT: lol my english is like bad.. and i didnt finish sentences xD

Arty
Kain
Sago
Kappy
JJ (i've fought ur diddy before like once)
DLA
Akashi

should be on the list still (obviuosly)

that's 7 ppl right? I also believe Ook still deserves his spot as well so there's 8

I havn't seen ripple or the others.. (sadly)

so that leaves Quik and Kirk who place relatively high but aren't here often as well as Green Beast. (meneil Oro are pretty good mentions and of course Zwarm imo <3)

I would like to be a mention as well one day :3 but... pretty hard to get around these days. I need a job

Zwarm

Smash Hero
As much as I'd like to be on this thing in some way or another, I doubt I will be, I haven't really done that much this season, I just started placing a bit better. This new list definitely makes more sense though, Tetsion.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord

how many tournaments have you been to? i've only seen you at the one.

Top Bottom