• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Headlight wasn't burnt out / broken, it was just disconnected.

No damage done to the rim of the tire, just bad luck.

I got home at 7:30 AM, on the same tank of gas that I filled up with in Cincy, 222222gud.

I lost to BlueRogue, Tyr, and Ripple in pools 1-2. All game 3's were last stock. If I played gay against Tyr and did the grab release **** or camped him, I probs would've won and made it out(plus Brinstar is dumb for Lucas) Ripple and I went real close the entire set. He did a 2 stock comeback game one, and I pulled a big comeback game 2. It was fun, a lot of people thought my pool was really retardedly hard. Oh well, I almost knocked off either one of our PRed players or a God Kai.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i lost to thefuture, allied and shugo... though i really think i could have beaten allied and/or thefuture but i just need to work on being a little more patient and i think i could have taken a game off shugo had i not S/D'd first stock but no johns. :<

i got home probably at like 7:20 i think.... i'm not for sure though but my dad was up already.

Quaz

Smash Master
sucks about the car ride guys

yeah I got absolutely wrecked in pools lol, I think I got 7th seed out of 8 lol (even though I beat 2 people, one of the guys I beat had already beaten like 2 other people I lost to)

I didn't really enjoy myself playing brawl at all, but it was actually fun watching a couple of the bracket matches like Arty and ZeroZen vs YBM and Aphla vs Hades. Peach is areally stupid character to play in brawl haha, I gotta stick with someone that can kill faster. I wonder who...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Headlight wasn't burnt out / broken, it was just disconnected.

No damage done to the rim of the tire, just bad luck.

I got home at 7:30 AM, on the same tank of gas that I filled up with in Cincy, 222222gud.

I lost to BlueRogue, Tyr, and Ripple in pools 1-2. All game 3's were last stock. If I played gay against Tyr and did the grab release **** or camped him, I probs would've won and made it out(plus Brinstar is dumb for Lucas) Ripple and I went real close the entire set. He did a 2 stock comeback game one, and I pulled a big comeback game 2. It was fun, a lot of people thought my pool was really retardedly hard. Oh well, I almost knocked off either one of our PRed players or a God Kai.
Another positive out of all this! Good gas mileage, no speeding in construction zones going 45 the whole way, and no damage to the car! :)

I got 2-0'd, by Sil and Inui in pools, got 2-1'd by Scythe and Legan, I 2-0'd some Diddy and some Mario, so yeah. I'm decently happy with how I did. I should have stuck with Dedede against Inui, but it probably wouldn't have changed anything because MK, and I wish I was more practiced up when I faced Sil, because it was my first match of the day, and my first time going Dedede in a while, since I've been practicing ROB more. ROB dittos would have been stupid though. I'm happy with how I did against Scythe, MK's stupid though, and I hate you. :p I wish I would have beaten Legan, but I got impatient when it mattered the most, last hit, last stock, game 3. I need to work on being more patient, especially when I was playing ROB. I inhale-cided the Mario game 2 when he was at 0% and I was at 235% last stock for both of us. The Diddy CP'd my ROB to Green Greens after I beat him on PS1 game 1, so I switched to Dedede game 2 and did the usual Dedede stuff. I made sure not to blow myself up. :laugh:

Quaz

Smash Master
Yeah I didn't expect to do so hot, but the way half of the people in my pool played was kinda lame, and I feel it I was a better character I would have handled it better. I guess thats how brawl is though haha

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Think about entering a Melee tournament when everyone there is good, it is your first tournament in like over a year, and you are maining Link. Yea, it is pretty much like that Quaz.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I 2-0'd Tyr in a money match w/Ganon, what up :colorful:

Hella trollmo.

I got 33rd/118, and Arty got 17th. I got 9th/36 in dubz with Allied, and Arty got 4th w/Shugo.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I tied for 3rd seed in pools with Sorasin, a Falco, and because he beat me in our set, he got out instead of me. I choked big time against Krystydez and Sorasin which I think cost me a game and a set (and I may have been able to win the third game against Kyrst).

I 2-0'd everyone else except Hilt, who beat me 2-1. I sooo thought I had him on RC with my Up Throw! I felt I did really well despite my two chokes, and I didn't lose concentration at all, which is really big for me, because I was able to bring stocks back and clutch, which is something I'm terrible at.

So, I was satisfied, but I could've done better. It was still an immensely fun tournament! :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
LOL Ook, idk. It could be like the same reason Diska doesn't have a smashboards account. :bee:

On another note, the wheel from the flat tire incident had 2 cracks in it and needed to be replaced. Total cost for tire and wheel, ~400$. >_>

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
For the record Smash 64 will run on Nintendo 64 system. ^_^

I'll talk to Webster about a good time to run it. Maybe during the 4PM slot. =p

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I know I can get a good turnout. Since many people actually enjoy Smash 64 that are going to this event. Should be fun to see how big it gets. <3

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
What is AllIsBrawl? :3

Seriously though, yeh I never registered for it because.. I was lazy. IloveKimchixD long time ago showed me the site and I "was" going to register for it.. but I never got to it :p

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I registered in AllisBrawl to advertise my End of Summer tournament 2 years ago. That one was crazy so many people showed up. XD

Quik17

Smash Ace
im gonna get reach and internet within the next like 2 weeks. we should all exchange live info :)

Xenocide22
Quik17

Although i don't have live yet.

I got Reach today though! Didn't know you get so much free **** when you get it either. I was expecting to just recieve the game since I didn't pre-order it but they also give you a Halo book, an inflatable beam sword lol, and a $20 Best Buy giftcard.

Top Bottom