• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just gave Diska a piece of my mind.

Also... we should start making plans for HOT DICKINGS REMIX

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Bzoo, if I'm going to Missouri, I'd probably stay the weekend to visit with my sister who lives there. And she might be able to house a few people who want to stay both days.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol dla did you forgot that kain is getting back super late on friday? plus we have no room in any cars anyways.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I thought he was getting back super late on last friday? Wasn't his trip last week? I remember everyone kept telling Kain that the tournament is a week later than he thought it was.

I'm probably wrong lol, it's just that I'm too lazy to search the last 30 pages

King~

Smash Champion
quaz or anyone, i need some help getting to where im supposed to be getting picked up from unless someone is getting me from south loop here. and time schedual and all that, this is still just like neoh planning lol.

and how much you want for gas?

Quaz

Smash Master
Alright King, read up

Im gonna pick up Arty on the way to Norm's work. The address I'm meeting Arty at is:

4163 River Rd, Schiller Park, IL

If you can get to this place no problem, meet us there by 4! If not post here ASAP or contact me on my phone (feel free to text). My number is 847 - 772 - 3097

Gas will be somewhere between $10 and $15 a person btw, but we might not get housing which will call for a motel. So be prepared for more money if thats the case.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
So I picked up Melee, I play Falco, Fox, and Link. The starfox Crew. THey are just so fun to play. (link was my old main)

Edit: GL to those going to Ohio. Arty I expect 1st place out of you <3 everyone else get top 8 :D!~ (I am bias)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
ILLINOIS, REPORT IN.

How'd the tournament go? =D
DLA and Arty were the only 2 to make it out of pools. Klappy, Oro, and I were all one game from getting out as far as I know. Top 3 made it out, and I'm pretty sure those of us who didn't make it out were 4th seed, although me or Scythe might have been 5th seed because Scythe was in my pool, and it was between me, him, and Legan for getting out, and Legan got out. I would have made it out if I beat Legan, but he 2-1'd me. It was down to last hit, last stock, last game. :/

I don't know how Arty/DLA did in tournament, because our car left around when brackets were announced, but from what Arty told us, he lost to Atomsk and YbM, not sure where he placed. So yeah.

It was fun as hell, besides the car ride home though. More on that later. :(

Quik17

Smash Ace
What happened on the car ride home?

Also I either got 13th or 17th

And DLA either got 25th or 33rd

Tourney was very fun though. The bracket was absolutely stacked and a lot of matches were very hype!

Edit: This is Arty.... or is it!

Double edit: Ihop was awesome lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lots and lots of stupid ****. We got pulled over for having a burned out headlight. And about an hour later, the rear left tire went flat and there was a huge gash around the entire tire towards the inside of it. Lucky for us, Norm knows how to change a tire, or we would have been screwed. The stupid tire took forever to get off because the rim probably got bent when the tire went flat. We called 911, but Norm got the tire off after that, so they didn't need to come, which would have probably cost money, so thank god. The spare only let us go 50 mph or less, so we went 45 the whole way home, and it happened like, right outside of Indianapolis, so we got home at like, 5, after leaving the tournament around 8:30-9. And Klappy, King, and I were the first stop, I don't know when Norm/Oro got home. :/

Best part though, we were at a gas station, and the guy on the other side of the pump from us left with the gas pump still in his car, so he pulled the actual pump out of the thing after buying like, 2 dollars worth of gas, and drove off. Norm tried chasing after him, but the guy got the **** outta there. Norm was running and waving his hands, so he probably scared the guy. :laugh:

Top Bottom