• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Me!

Also, Legan told me he would house us again this time.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
id go....gotta see if i get a job by then or not
This.
I wish you lived near me Ook, it's more fun going job hunting with more than one person but everyone I know already has a job. :cry:

too bad last time there was a 64 tournament i got 1st and you were there.
You forgot to mention this 64 tournament using the Wii and I had to use GC controllers, this tournament was two years ago, and that we split 1st. It's gg now that it's on the N64 console where Smash64 truly belongs.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
You forgot to mention this 64 tournament using the Wii and I had to use GC controllers, this tournament was two years ago, and that we split 1st. It's gg now that it's on the N64 console where Smash64 truly belongs.
and you forgot that i beat you in the set before grand finals but we only split because of how late it was. ;)

Akashi

Smash Lord
Taking all $MMs @ Dark Kakashi's tourney with my Marth. I need practice, so let's do this.

Oro I would love you for all eternity if you can give me a definite answer tomorrow (thursday) on whether you can drive Mel and I :]. Sorry for being pushy, I appreciate you even considering helping us out, but if you can't I would like to find someone who can. ^^

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Ganon vs Marth MM :p

Also Barnzooski is there room in the car to take me to DK's tournament? I'll love you almost as much as I love scythe :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We would be going Thursday to DePaul? I am confused... -_-;

I originally thought I was going to stay with TWSS/Zwarm/Kappy Friday night. Idk, if you meant a ride for Friday/Saturday, that would most likely be fine. I am still confused tho... it is late.

Edit: DLA we will see. As long as Kappy/Zwarm/TWSS are cool with housing you too.

This is looking like we might need another driver though. :laugh:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Edit: DLA we will see. As long as Kappy/Zwarm/TWSS are cool with housing you too.
Sounds good... I probably won't be able to go unless I get a ride so I'd appreciate it :p

Oh and some old guy gave me weird copy of majora's mask today, maybe we can play it at Depaul? He said it belonged to a kid who was my age... who knows.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ganon vs Marth MM :p

Also Barnzooski is there room in the car to take me to DK's tournament? I'll love you almost as much as I love scythe :colorful:
Can I MM you in the Matchup too? I play really dumb in friendlies of every game. Btw DLA, apparently my Marth is actually pretty legit in Melee. I MMed Sveet 4 times tonight, 3 of Marth vs his Fox. I won set 1 2-0, 2 3 stocks. He won set 2 2-0, both 1 stocks. He won set 3 2-1 last stock. Then he trash talked my Falcon and I took my money back. :laugh: So don't feel bad when my janky *** Marth starts styling. :)

Akashi

Smash Lord
Yes DLA, let's do a $3 MM if that's cool with you. $1 is too little, 5 is too much for friends ^^;.

@Oro: I meant I needed an answer on whether you can drive Melinda and I by thursday, not drive us thursday lol. But thanks Kyle, I appreciate you saying yes<333.

@Mike: I watched the Majora's Mask vids and WOW, I was freaked out. I also read the blog... no lie, that scene where he runs up to the tree, looks back, and sees that kid looking right at him.... I got squirmish. The Pokemon Black wasn't scary to me, but it was really interesting and I liked the story. It's cool that some people are trying to make a real game out of it as well.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
@Mike: I watched the Majora's Mask vids and WOW, I was freaked out. I also read the blog... no lie, that scene where he runs up to the tree, looks back, and sees that kid looking right at him.... I got squirmish. The Pokemon Black wasn't scary to me, but it was really interesting and I liked the story. It's cool that some people are trying to make a real game out of it as well.
It's pretty intense stuff. It's obviously fake, but this guy did an amazing job putting all of this stuff together. The game, the story, the connections between trivial stuff, it's all pretty cool.

You guys should totally hold a smashfest Fri...jus saying
It's possible, it would probably be pretty small though. I can discuss it with Klaptrap tomorrow.

I would be down with playing it with you DLA. :3

Zwarm, is it cool if DLA comes too? Brofest!!! Plus you guys gotta buy our food from DePaul. :laugh:
Sure, although I'm not really in money crunch mode yet. XD

Top Bottom