• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
Ganon vs Marth MM :p

Also Barnzooski is there room in the car to take me to DK's tournament? I'll love you almost as much as I love scythe :colorful:
my god we are totally lovers no trollmo

also tano i would love to MM your Marth but i have no idea when that would happen.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Akashi, are you goin to Play n Trade? I'll take that MM, I need to play a Marth one of these days.

I also want to play Oro in Brawl. Arty's been telling me he's good now..impossible!

Scythe

Smash Master
What's even crazier is that I almost beat Blue Rogue, and Kyrztedez said I was good! Fear for your life Wario main.
you do so well against those guys and then you get ****ed up by my wario who doesn't air dodge

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well I want to visit for the weekend and team with someone <3 I occasionally crash this thread anyway so I'll be watching. DLA where you @? D:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'll probably be hosting another play n trade sometime in October though the date probably won't be set till after the first one happens.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well I want to visit for the weekend and team with someone <3 I occasionally crash this thread anyway so I'll be watching. DLA where you @? D:
Lol hey T-Chase, whats up son. Bring MI here again, I was in St. Louis last time you were here :(

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Amby!

Also, whenever you guys host something (after October) can you gimme a heads up if it's not too far north?

*Edit* I kinda meant that to be to Illinois, but I'll have to consider going to a Michigan tournament :D

ZTD | TECHnology

I've started hosting monthlies now in the Metro Detroit area. And I can host a car full of people with proper advance notice so let me know Oranos.

And yeah DLA I'm trying to get Lain and people to come back down. We had a blast. We should team or something next time I come down there son :D Or come down to one my tournaments. I got your housing if you ever need.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I've started hosting monthlies now in the Metro Detroit area. And I can host a car full of people with proper advance notice so let me know Oranos.

And yeah DLA I'm trying to get Lain and people to come back down. We had a blast. We should team or something next time I come down there son :D Or come down to one my tournaments. I got your housing if you ever need.
Yeah man sounds good. Though we can't team if you come to DB6, since I'm gonna be teaming with Akashi. I'm down to team at anything else though, so just hit me up.

Make sure you prepare yourself in advance though, cuz you're going to be teaming with a Ganon... and if you're teaming with a Ganon, you're gonna be exposed to a really high concentration of **** in a short period of time. I dunno but some people are scarred for life just from seeing that **** firsthand, so just make sure you're ready lol. It's gonna be pretty intense :p

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL I've never teamed with a Ganon myself with so I guess I need to prepare. I appreciate the disclaimer though ;)

And someone let me know when you guys have decided on the date for the next Dont Blink!. I really wanna make that. I am sure that Lain would be interested would be coming. The last one was ****. Althought I was sad because you and Kain werent there.

If Michigan doesnt end up going I will just take the train myself. I love to travel.

ZTD | TECHnology

Maybe he really digs Latin Americans lol

If so...more power to ya XD

Although perhaps there should be a community vote for what the letters should stand for lol

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol that's pretty clever, I'll add it to the list.

I'm only changing my sig for the 10/10's though... Designated Landing Area is like a 8.5-9/10. Which is better than most XD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
From a random acronym site I went to:

• Dusty Liar Android
  • Demon Locomotive Accomplice
  • Dire Lust Ache
  • Damned Luck Alexander
  • Diminshed Location Arsenal
  • Dyslexic Loan Assembly
  • Death Licorice Abbott
  • Dwarf Lemons Arm
  • Drop Lunar Aunt
  • Drum Landing Accolade
  • Deluxe Lamp Agreement
  • Deer Lion Access
  • Darkness Letter Avocado
  • Dive Liberty Aguilera
  • Dipping Lunch Adrenalin
  • Desolate Log Alibi
  • Dealer Lawn Alignment
  • Ditch Leader Accidental
  • Diffusion Logo Activity
  • Diplomat Lamp Agenda
  • Dripping Lib Armada
  • Dark Loco Abortion
  • Download Limit Assumption
  • Division Loss Age
  • Devout Latitude Amplifier
  • Depressed Lubrication Apathy
  • Dino Language Acre
  • Driven Lab Auction
  • Deceiving Loser Adult
  • Daydream Lesbian Amigo
  • Dong Liver Advisory
  • Desktop Logistic Adult
  • Dim Laconic Apple
  • Dubious Letter Adore
  • Dingus Lozenge Apathy
  • Domination Law Anything
  • Dissonant Line Amateur
  • Didactic Level Africa
  • Digital Lotus April
  • Dry Lockjaw Abbott

Akashi

Smash Lord
Yeah man sounds good. Though we can't team if you come to DB6, since I'm gonna be teaming with Akashi. I'm down to team at anything else though, so just hit me up.

Make sure you prepare yourself in advance though, cuz you're going to be teaming with a Ganon... and if you're teaming with a Ganon, you're gonna be exposed to a really high concentration of **** in a short period of time. I dunno but some people are scarred for life just from seeing that **** firsthand, so just make sure you're ready lol. It's gonna be pretty intense :p
You better not go Ganon when we team... lol

ZTD | TECHnology

From a random acronym site I went to:

• Dusty Liar Android
  • Demon Locomotive Accomplice
  • Dire Lust Ache
  • Damned Luck Alexander
  • Diminshed Location Arsenal
  • Dyslexic Loan Assembly
  • Death Licorice Abbott
  • Dwarf Lemons Arm