• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Anything made by M. Night Shamalayanafbnaoghai (I give up on trying to spell that janky name) isn't awesome except maybe 6th Sense and Signs.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You better not go Ganon when we team... lol
Me and Allied almost beat Atomsk and Zucco the one time I went Ganon... he said I actually carried him that match too lmao.

My Ganon's beast in teams, so we'll try it at least :p

Oh and guys I'm about to upload that video I took from the Cincinatti car ride because it was silly.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Link the vid here because I haven't subscribed to your yt yet! Although when you do link it I'll make sure to do so xD.

~Akashi

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Me and Allied almost beat Atomsk and Zucco the one time I went Ganon... he said I actually carried him that match too lmao.

My Ganon's beast in teams, so we'll try it at least :p
Alright, we'll try it but I'll probably go Snake. I don't know how to interact as Marth with a Ganon... sounds complicated tbh

~Akashi

Quaz

Smash Master
**** YEAH OOK

but how are you getting out here? doesnt your car have problems n ****?

people should come though. Looks like theres 6 to 8 people from madison coming and then 5 coming from Fox cities. thats like 14 people so far.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Hey guys, I need someone from IL to host a tourney some time before 10 Nov. so that I can bring a special guest with me. I know that you guys are having a tournament this weekend, but I won't have money until later, please please PM me if you get something together before 10 Nov. and not on MLG DC weekend.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
And here I thought this was a PR thread. lmao.

Sup guys. New to IL due to me joining the navy and stay here for a few months due to Navy Technical School.

I know Meneil and Oro know who I am, so I expect a warm welcome from those two.

Other than that, I used to play a lot of Brawl, but I gave it up for Brawl+. I play it on occasions now ie There is Smash set up on base and Brawl is the game of the moment. I mostly play Brawl+ and Project:M now, more and more P:M because I'm trying to get back to my old skill level and raise my Tech skill. V:

I like Animu and Manga and Visual Novels. V:

I'm currently @ Great Lakes near Waukegan/Gurnee as well.

What's poppin.

ook

Smash Lord
sup, welcome

There's a smashfest tomorrow about an hour away. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286377
I'm sure Brawl+ will be there, quaz plays it a lot.

and if Kirk ever comes out of his hole and starts hosting stuff again, there would be a lot more Brawl hack action than there is now.

Hey guys, I need someone from IL to host a tourney some time before 10 Nov. so that I can bring a special guest with me. I know that you guys are having a tournament this weekend, but I won't have money until later, please please PM me if you get something together before 10 Nov. and not on MLG DC weekend.
there's 2 tourneys before then
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285668
and M.A.S. on oct 30

Arty

Smash Lord
Geno Samus has an account since May 2009, but 0 posts??

That's that GreenBeast lurker status.

Speakin of GreenBeast... where the **** is he???

Quaz

Smash Master
neko you should come some how, don't you play charizard a lot or something? =3 I jsut remmeber seeing you post a ****load in the charizard+ thread. Even though he sucks in B+ I think (I actually havent played B+ in forever either)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nah. I main Marth, Mario, and Falco, but I can use the whole cast except Yoshi and Diddy and Lucario to a decent level.

And I can't come even if I had a ride. I'm not allowed off base except on Friday and Saturday until I hit my second level of liberty (freedom) which wont be fore like 1 month, provide I don't fail my tests. V:

GenoSamus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-2761-9075
Geno Samus has an account since May 2009, but 0 posts??

That's that GreenBeast lurker status.

Speakin of GreenBeast... where the **** is he???

He told me he may lay low on brawl for a while, or I think he said he quit brawl because his gf got tired of it.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Will there be any Melee/Brawl+ happening after like 3-4 weeks when I get level 2 liberty, or anything prior on Fri/Sat where I can get a ride? rofl

metroid1117

Smash Master
Doesn't kirk live around me?
I think you're about 30-40 min north of where I live and Kirk is about 15-20 min south of me, so that would make you about 45 min or so from him. We should totally play some Brawl+ sometime, I haven't played that since Kirk's Smashfest in July >.>.

Also, I need to lurk less and go to more events (if I have time) :(. Shame that Green Beast is considering quitting.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I think you're about 30-40 min north of where I live and Kirk is about 15-20 min south of me, so that would make you about 45 min or so from him. We should totally play some Brawl+ sometime, I haven't played that since Kirk's Smashfest in July >.>.

Also, I need to lurk less and go to more events (if I have time) :(. Shame that Green Beast is considering quitting.
Dude. Totally up for that. V:

Isn't Brawl+ on the verge of complete death? >_>
Team's been disbanded, but that doesn't mean that game still isnt being played. V:

Scythe

Smash Master
Kirk i'm in your house right now, tell me if you don't want me to steal anything

Kirk

Smash Champion
Oro, k
Arty, pika pizza
Scythe, I want my xbox back
Neko, ohhai

In other news, looks like my ultra-cyan status got stripped due to being in a hole for too long. fffffffuuuuuuuu-

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We should discuss next DB and stuff. :)

Whenever you wanna do hacking stuffs again, you are more than welcome to, and you get to join this gRAPE status/color.

Top Bottom