• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
So, I'm in Quaz's car now. (Switched with DLA, bc I can't leave with Oro that early) Quaz do you want me to meet you anywhere.

And who is the 5th person going.

King are you confirmed? Or is Xyless going?

Edit: This is Arty

Arty

Smash Lord
Oro, Diego is in your car.

Our car is Norm/Me/Quaz/King/Sponge

Quaz and Sponge are driving to Norms I believe. And then they were supposed to go to DLAs, but DLA is goin with Oro now. So Quaz, can you meet us somewhere east of DLAs?

Looks like I'll be meetin you at DLAs Quaz. What time should I be there?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
gah I thought DLA was gonna actually drive his car too =(

alright meeting you at DLA's shouldn't be a problem. sometime in the afternoon I guess?
no, its looking like arty and king will just go to the naperville train station instead and you'll pick them up there and meet me at my work, overall i think it should be shorter for you that way. No reason to go to dla's if you aren't picking him up. lol

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Sweet, Sago! You live pretty close to us DePaulers :D We are def hanging out and playing soon!

Scythe

Smash Master
>_> please pick me up lol

Edit: also i have no idea when you plan on going but i'll be ready to go on Friday by 12:30 since I have class in the morning

Oro?!

Smash Hero
12:30 would be fine. I'm not sure when we should leave now anymore becuase I have to pick up 2 bums(extra gas money from you bums.)

DLA
Scythe
Kappy
Zwarm

Do you have a preference for when we leave. Ren said ppl can show up any time after 10. The earlier we leave, the more smash we get in.

Scythe

Smash Master
you can't have stacraft themed avatar and sig when you can't even play sc2

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I've been playing a cracked SC2 on my friend's computer, although it only has single player capability. I've been playing the campaign though, and it's really fun.

So yeah, I can have Starcraft themed avatar/sig. You can't tell a zerg player what he can and can't do, otherwise you're going to get swarmed.
For the swarm!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I've been playing a cracked SC2 on my friend's computer, although it only has single player capability. I've been playing the campaign though, and it's really fun.

So yeah, I can have Starcraft themed avatar/sig. You can't tell a zerg player what he can and can't do, otherwise you're going to get Zwarmed.
For the Zwarm!
OVERZWARM!!!!!

lol

Scythe

Smash Master

So yeah, I can have Starcraft themed avatar/sig. You can't tell a zerg player what he can and can't do, otherwise you're going to get swarmed.
For the swarm!
yeah the campaign is awesome but you can't use zerg in it.

so your point is moot

zzzzzwarmmmmmmm

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
"For the Zwarm!"... lol. I didn't make it up Zwarm, so don't hate on me. :lick:

When I first heard that you couldn't play as Zerg/Protoss I was like wtf, but once I started playing it and saw how deep it was (especially compared to SC1 campaign) I immediately didn't care anymore. Besides, playing the campaign on harder difficulties really helps learn how to use Terran, which I'm beginning to like. Too bad Firebats don't exist in multiplayer anymore, they're so bada** in SC2.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Terran are amazing, although I have yet to play the campaign...

Multiplayer is too fun!

I still hate the zerg

Top Bottom